Foreclosure in Palm Bay>Question Details

Cindy Martin, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

I am looking at some foreclosures on reality trac. Need someone to help me get more information on these homes. Thanks

Asked by Cindy Martin, Washington, DC Tue Apr 16, 2013

Answers

6
Antonio Vega-Pacheco’s answer
Realty Trac strikes again:
Look at the posting for that home again and find the logo for Realty Trac (black and red). Most times when you see that logo on any listing it means the price you see is NOT a sale price, and the home is probably not for sale as of yet. It is just a posting of what the Bank/Lender had to pay the courts to document regaining custody of the home when they foreclosed on it (transfer value); and/or an announcement that the foreclosure process has just begun (Lis Pendens). Next that Bank/Lender will take several months to put the property on the market at "Market Value for the specific community" and it will be listed/advertised as a Foreclosure or an REO. Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "thumbs up" above.

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty
Phil Rotondo is a straight-up guy.
I'll help you too if you like.
Please let me know.
Phil Rotondo, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Palm Bay, Fl
mailto:phil@321property.com
first of all, forget realty trac--they want you to pay them money for information that you can get from any realtor who is a member of their local association and has access to the multiple listing service. If you decide on the geographical area you are interested in, look for an active agent here on trulia, and you will probably have good luck finding someone who knows what they are doing and would be more than happy to assist you. You can get automatic updates daily of anything new that comes on the market easily from an agent--and seller pays--so as the buyer you get the service for free--why would you not use a realtor???

Myke Triebold.
850-305-6256
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
Hi Cindy,
Please call or text me at your earliest convenience. I have sold many foreclosures and can help you navigate through the foreclosure processI can also put you on an update of all new foreclosures as they come on the market.. My number is 321 795-7549. sdejong@remax.net
Best wishes,
Sherry DeJong
Remax Elite
321 795-7549
Hi Cindy,
I will be happy to help you, just let me know which homes you need information on.
You can contact me directly at the email or cell number below.

Have a wonderful day,

KARIN LOOMIS
Realtor®
Century 21 Camelot
karin.loomis@yahoo.com