I am looking at a house in chicago, il 60609 and it was put in foreclosure and when i look it up it said Aurora Loan services bought it. Is this the?

Asked by Anna, 60609 Mon Nov 9, 2009

bank and how do i contact them ?

Answers

3
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Nov 10, 2009
Anna,
You wont be able to contact the bank and get information about it. Its probably in the process of getting put on the market. I would have your buyers agent keep an eye out for the property to come on the market. If you dont currently have a buyers agent, I would get one. I would be happy to help. Good luck!

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Brent Wilk, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Nov 9, 2009
Aurora Loan Services is an asset management company that has been hired by the bank who has retained the property in a foreclosure. Like Phil said it's very unlikely to make contact with them and look to purchase the home. Keep an eye on the property. A REO real estate company will eventually list the home and make contact with the real estate company. The real problem is the bank will show the property when they're ready. It can take 2 weeks or it could possible take up to 18 months to put the property on the market. The bank will order BPO's (Broker Price Opinion) on the property to summarize the current value and price it accordingly. I hope this helps and if you need any further questions answered don't hesitate to contact me.

Brent Wilk
Niego Real Estate
brentwilk@comcast.net
http://www.brentwilk.com
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Nov 9, 2009
I have no clue from the information you just gave, but the odds of you actually making contact with someone at the bank that can help you is slim to none, but call that bank. 60609 is a huge area with tons of foreclosures/short sales. If you would like to see some listings let me know your crteria and an email.

philip