I am interested in the house in West Sayville, Foreclosure on Cherry Avenue south of Brook Street. Who can I contact to discuss?

Asked by Kathy And Brian Alimena, Sayville, NY Fri Apr 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3113132428--Cherry-Ave-Wes…

Answers

2
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Fri Apr 12, 2013
I have checked the public records for Cherry Avenue in West Sayville and I could not find any lis pendens records on that street. With lis pendens, it could literally take years before the house would actually be foreclosed on. It says that that property was listed on Trulia only about 20 days ago - that was probably when a lawsuit was commenced for non payment of a mortgage and that is usually only filed after 3 non payments. With a foreclosure so new, it's highly unlikely that the bank will move forward after only such a short time. If I can assist you with foreclosures or short sales or regular sales, I have sold properties in Sayville and West Sayville and would be pleased to assist you.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties. The referenced property is not showing as available on MLS; for available area properties check http://www.mlsli.com