I am interested in purchasing foreclosures and would like more information about your services

Asked by Steven Lebowitz, Lynbrook, NY Wed Oct 22, 2008

Answers

10
Barbara E. N…, Agent, Oceanside, NY
Mon Oct 27, 2008
Hi Steven
Please contact me either via e-mail or phone 516-232-6658 to discuss my services and foreclosure process
Thank you
Barbara
TERENCE CAVI…, Agent, MALVERNE, NY
Fri Oct 24, 2008
Steven ,
I am a realtor in Valley Stream . If you are looking for a foreclosure in the area ,please contact me and
I will be able to show you what is available at the moment . Also since I work with many banks ,I am able to put you in contact with many properties before they come on the market
James Scott,…, Agent, Stone Harbor, NJ
Thu Oct 23, 2008
Hi Steven,
If the Cape May, NJ area is an option, contact my firm. We're in close contact with
many "short sales" (pre-foreclosures).
Myers Team R…, Agent, Loganville, GA
Thu Oct 23, 2008
We have many foreclosures listings around Atlanta and a few in Athens! We have Visual Tours for most all listings! Check out our website to start looking! http://www.myersteam.com or http://www.myersteamrealestate.com.
We have a top notch Foreclosure Department ready to help you make a deal! Myers Team Realty Looks forward to Helping You!
Web Reference:  http://www.myersteam.com
Carl Ben Wit…, Agent, Upper Montclair, NJ
Thu Oct 23, 2008
I have what you want then.
Are you ready to wait 1-2-3 months to know if your offer is accepted by lender? Ready to do your due dilgence in the mean time by inspecting, $300-500, title search, $300, termites, oil tank, apply for financing - $200-300, etc. maybe a total of $1200-1500 before you know if you have a deal? And be ready to close within 2-4 weeks when lender approves sale? That is for short-sales. For foreclosures, bank already owns these and after auction fails, lists with special REO brokers. Any questions, ask away.
Clemens Hane…, , 37764
Thu Oct 23, 2008
I am looking for buyers who want foreclosures or short sales. I can send you automatic emails of foreclosures if you want. I serve the East Tennessee area..
Chris Allison, , Columbus, GA
Thu Oct 23, 2008
Did I miss the part about the location? If you are ready to purchase foreclosure Homes in the West Georgia or East Alabama Area, please feel free to contact me direct - Chris Allison in Columbus Ga or visit AllisonHomeInvestment.com
Thomas McGiv…, Agent, Farmingville, NY
Wed Oct 22, 2008
For what purpose? How many foreclosures? Have you ever purchased one before?
Lenny Bobrow, Agent, Woodmere, NY
Wed Oct 22, 2008
I am working with a number of people right now who I am helping to successfully purchase foreclosures and short sales. If you would tell me more about the types of homes (single family, multi family) that you are interested in, as well as the areas I will be happy to send you listings.

Contact me with you information and let's talk about how I can help you. You can e-mail me at dgalinsky@pugatch.com.

I look forward to speaking with you.
CamilleD, Agent, Wantagh, NY
Wed Oct 22, 2008
There are many foreclosures in Long Island. I am affiliated with ReMax Hearthstone
and my Broker has many listings of foreclosed homes in Long Island.

I would be happy to send you a list of them.
I hope we can do business in the very near future.
Give me 24 hours.
Camille Dandola, ReMax Hearthstone, Bellmore., NY