I am interested in a property owned by DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST

Asked by Lost, 07936 Tue Jan 26, 2010

Does anyone have any information on this bank. I can't any mortgage unit online that will give me information about their foreclosures. Foreclosure Complaint was filed in Sept 07. Home is still boarded up.
Address: 93 3RD ST Newark NJ 07107.

Answers

51
Ian A. Wolf’s answer
Ian A. Wolf, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Sun Jul 18, 2010
Here is some information which may help you. The home was not boarded up when the initial Lis Pendens was filed. It was listed for sale during that period but never sold. It is a two family home. The home does not appear to have been foreclosed at all. Most likely, the borrower brought the loan current. As previously stated, many banks do not service their REO product and use companies like PlatREO or Ocwen to do so. I actually list and sell Ocwen properties and am familiar with them. Subsequently I can concur that if you don't have some guidance, they can be one of the more difficult servicers to deal with. All that being said, here is a link which may help you find some information if there is any. http://www.tss.db.com/Product.asp?BusinessID=3&id=produc…
If you are interested in purchasing the property, try sending a letter to the owner. You can get the information you will need to do that at http://www.vitalgov.net. Hope that helps, let me know if I can help you further.
Lynnkiaa, Home Buyer, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Aug 18, 2015
Mortgage Property and Foreclosure Information http://ForeclosureIQ.com

All inquiries concerning Deutsche Bank residential property foreclosure and REO (real estate owned) information should be
addressed to:

Deutsche Bank
1761 East St Andrew Place
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Tel: +1 (714) 247 6000
Fax: +1 (714) 247 6022
TRYING TO BUY PROPERTY AT 3786 E 55 TH CLEVELAND OHIO 44105 IN THE NAME OF THELMA SEALEY
Flag Fri Aug 25, 2017
Brittany898, Home Buyer, San Francisco, CA
Tue May 12, 2015
Welcome to Deutsche Bank Fraud Exposed E-mail

How many Deutsche Bankers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
ZERO. Deutsche Bankers don't screw lightbulbs .... they only screw people.

It's part of the Scam of the Century! Fraudulent foreclosures are known to be rampant around the country and our government is doing nothing. Instead, they are leaving individuals alone with an overworked, uncaring court system to fight illegal foreclosures and eviction. ??When you applied for your home loan, you were forced to produce myriad documents, including bank statements, tax returns, W-2s, pay stubs, work and personal references and a ton of money all up front before you could get a mortgage approved and receive the keys to your new home.

But thanks to the big banks and investment firms' obscene fraud, you can lose your home in the blink of an eye. A mortgage servicing company/bank simply brings a copy of the original mortgage note where you were forced to sign your life away and an Assignment from one of the pass-through company’s that you’ve never even heard of, record a new deed and your home is gone.

The foreclosure documents, as you may have been heard by now, were not even reviewed in many cases by a human actually reading them. Robo-signers, they’re called; some signatures were forged; some documents were never properly filed or sealed.

Reference Link:http://Deutschebankreo.com
I know Mark Botta. I have proof of several of his forgeries. Don't be so hard on what you apparently are ignorant of.
Flag Sat Apr 16, 2016
Brittany, so what do you know ? You work for the bank, don't you , just fishing whats out there ,
Flag Sun Mar 6, 2016
Kate Nixon, Renter, Saint Anthony, ID
Thu Apr 7, 2016
Botta, who owns Deutsche Bank was an in-law. He is a &%^&%^$%#%$@@. He will take your property and leave you to die. Run, run, run as fast as you can the other way. He has defrauded over 100 people in NV, just by my count this year. RUN!!!!!!!!
Tzntan19, Home Buyer, Newark, NJ
Mon Nov 23, 2015
Hi I am interested in Purchaseing a property owned in the Hyattsville area of DMV by DEUTSHE BANK how can I contact someone?
How did that work out for you? I'm in the DC area and I see that there is a place owned by DEUTSHE BANK. I know this is 2 years later. Hope this gets to you.

Thank you
Flag Sun Oct 15, 2017
mimosechrist…, Home Buyer, Schodack Lndg, NY
Thu May 8, 2014
my small church interested in property located in boca raton fl 33431
my phone number is 5619295380 email; mimi197670@hotmail.com
info@deutschebanktrust.com
Flag Wed May 13, 2015
hi the address of Deutsche Bank National Trust Co is deutschebanktrust.com they have email and can help you
Flag Wed May 13, 2015
P.a.b From C…, Renter, Denver, CO
Thu Mar 15, 2012
This bank is predatory lender..STAY AWAY!!!! They foreclosed on close to half the homes in my neighborhood in Colorado. They falsified my loan application, they are also under investigation by the US. I made house payment they refused to return during my foreclosure re-structure. I had my home for 50 years, they NEVER returned my calls. Also works with Option One..STAY AWAY. I AM LOOKING FOR A LAWYER KNOW ABOUT THE FRAUD ON MY LOAN PAPERS.
god bless you fight they are doing the same to me and I have a church on my place so I say let these bastards rot from the inside out! I had to file bankruptcy to try and save my place. Many lawyers need to know what is going on. Also write to Senator Bennet's office asap. These predators need to look in the mirror. May the force be with you all! If we all do something we can help the whole who is being affected by this vicious corporation.
Flag Fri May 22, 2015
Robert Suarez, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Fri Jul 30, 2010
I have worked with Deutsche Bank National . They use a company called OCWEN to handle their properties. Her is the link to their Web site : http://www.ocwen.com/
I hope this will help. But the best thing to do is contact a agent in the area who is trained in short sales to aid you in your search. You may even want to look into signing a buyers agent agreement. That way an agent can confidently look for you. The Buyers Agent Agreement is an agreement that that agent works exclusively for you.
Web Reference:  http://RobertisTomsRiver.com
TY, I have been trying to tie Ocwen to Deutsche!!!!

"Call me Nixon, 'cause that's my name"
Flag Fri Apr 22, 2016
Giggles, , Md City, MD
Fri Jul 30, 2010
address: Deutsche Bank National Trust Company Trustee
6501 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine CA 92618-2118
Predatory lender---STAY AWAY!!!~
Flag Thu Mar 15, 2012
Rs, , North Carolina
Wed Jun 9, 2010
Hey instead of talking to anyone else. Go tho the courthouse and pull the file. In it there should be an attorney's name and you can call him so you can make an offer or even find out how to contact someone that deals wiht this specific bank.
Robert Suarez, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Tue Mar 23, 2010
I am dealing with the Deutsche Bank right now .The bank is based in Germany so it uses a company called Ocwen to handle their short sales and morgage remodification.They are very slow.My clients had not paid the morg since 4/1/07 . I listed the home and went under contract . I submitted the short sale package on 11/12/09. I am still working on closing the sale. If you do find a way to put an offer on the home and if it is still owned by the home owner make sure that if they tried to modify their loan , that the home owners officially withdraw from the loan modification program.Otherwise the short sale will not be accepted.
My clients are the seller and buyer. Lucky for me and my buyers, the sellers are still in contact with me . They moved out last month. I have gone though four adjurnments of the sheriff sale..My clients (the sellers) cam to me when they received notice of sheriffs sale.
Web Reference:  http://robertsuarez.net
Deutsche Bank that is doing this scam is out of Nevada, Las Vegas and run by Mark Botta. They also call themselves Deutsche Bank National Trust Co.
Flag Wed Apr 20, 2016
Carols, Home Buyer, Newark, NJ
Sat Dec 9, 2017
I'm interested in a home in Rosedale Indiana 11556 Lewsader Rosedale Indiana 47874 this property has been empty for over 4 years it comes up for auction but is always removed. Vandalism is accruing weekly on this house they recently removed all the wiring kicked in all the doors have broken windows dumping trash and other buildings supplies. can anyone please tell me why your letting what used to be a good property become eye sore to the people living around it?? Nobody can seem to tell us who is in charge of putting on and removing this property from the auction. Please send any information you have to me at carols@bandbfoids. net or call me at 812-298-4058. If something doesn't happen soon this house have to be torn down I think it would be unfortunate to let that happen. Thank you for any information. Sincerely Carol Scurlock
Wmarce4086, Home Buyer, Newark, NJ
Thu Jun 15, 2017
1445 NW 7th Terr., Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33311. I am a license real estate broker & I have a buyer interested I purchasing this property.

Larry Marcelle--Lic. #434609
Florida's Best Realty
3360 Davie Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33312

954 655-7000 cell
wmarce4086@aol.com
954 583-6137 fax
Jo Bennett, Agent, Mexia, TX
Wed Mar 8, 2017
I am looking for information on 1128 E. Sumpter Mexia, Texas

I am a Real Estate Broker in Mexia and have received a question from a possible buyer.
It looks like the home is being worked on and may not be on the market yet.

Tax rolls have Deutsche Bank - West Palm Beach Florida -

Thank you
Jo Bennett Broker
Hometown Realty Mexia
254-562-3893
Trudy Jeffri…, Agent, MANAHAWKIN, NJ
Thu Jan 19, 2017
I am a real estate agent in Ocean County NJ and my buyer is interested in 22 Eagle Ridge in West Creek, NJ. We have made several Bids and were not satisfied with the communication with Hubzu. Please let me know as soon as possible if this property is still available for sale and contact me directly at 609-276-1776. or trudysells@aol.com

Thank You
Trudy Jeffries
RE/MAX at Barnegat Bay
31 N. Main St
Manahawkin, NJ 08050
Schouqilagra…, Home Buyer, Burlington, NC
Wed Aug 17, 2016
Good Morning. I Schouqila Gray am interested in the sir property located at 5713 H Bramblegate Greensboro, NC 27406. With whom will I have the honor of conversing with about this property.
Angelina, Home Buyer, Newark, NJ
Tue May 17, 2016
I'm interested in a property located at Parcel #: 5379805700 Site Address: 17358 Military Rd S Seatac WA 98188
Kate Nixon, Renter, Saint Anthony, ID
Wed Apr 6, 2016
Deutsche Bank is really just one thing: Mark Botta. He lives at 7070 Palmyra Ave., Las Vegas, NV.
Hope this helps. He just makes up companies, takes money and moves on to another business.
Kate Nixon, Renter, Saint Anthony, ID
Sun Apr 3, 2016
They are terrible, dishonest people. My former brother-in-law heads this company. Find an attorney immediately and sue.
Kseaton1, Home Buyer, Newark, NJ
Tue Mar 29, 2016
I am interested in purchasing a home that appears to have a loan by duetsche bank

Kathy seaton
602 290 3189
kseaton1@gmail.com
Barsegyand, Home Buyer, Newark, NJ
Thu Mar 17, 2016
Hi my name is David Barsegyan, my parents rent a house and apparently the homeowner's have gone to foreclosure. Now my parents are interested in buying the property they currently rent which is in foreclosure. We were wondering if it's possible to purchase this property directly from Deutsche Bank since it is the lien holder. please reply back via email or by phone Barsegyand@gmail.com or 424-381-7125
Checklist, Home Buyer, Newark, NJ
Fri Feb 19, 2016
reo fax is number 714 247 6022

this can end at any time

address is 1761 East Saint Andrew st
Santanna Ca

sorry i didnt get a zip but at least i found that much out with some due diligence

also check out recorder of deeds office at your local County office

this may have mortgage assignment to individual via bank in some cases you may find its already owned even if zillow or other sites say its bank owned
Roxana Nava…, Agent, Falls Church, VA
Thu Feb 18, 2016
I need further information regarding Reos' properties of Deutsche Bank N.A.
Victor_rosal…, Home Buyer, Newark, NJ
Mon Feb 1, 2016
239 bay head dr,kissemme fl 34743
I want to buy this property
Flag Mon Feb 1, 2016
Idellamcgee, Home Buyer, Newark, NJ
Thu Sep 17, 2015
Hello, my name is Idella McGee Kirkwood an I am looking at a house in Sledge,Ms that your bank have. I want know is it for sale, if so how much, when can I have a look at it an how can I call you about this property. If this is sold then do your bank have any more houses in this area. Thank You!!! Please call me at 662-609-0855 any time.
Imastar569, Both Buyer And Seller, New York, NY
Thu Sep 3, 2015
Hello! I live in Detroit, MI and I rented property from someone who does not own it. I have been to court on this property and the case against me was dismissed without prejudice,however; these people keep committing fraud to produce papers indirectly connecting th to the property. Always on to an LLC or management company. I am positive that they all know each other because every time one fall short on something the next pick up right where the last one left off. I am just trying to reach Deutsch Trust Bank to obtain the property lawfully. HELP PLEASE!
Search for Deutsche Bank, Mark Botta, National Trust company: all owned by same jerk. Please, don't contact them. Get an attorney ASAP!!!
Flag Sun Apr 3, 2016
tery Tony, Agent, Hollywood, FL
Sun May 24, 2015
deutschebanktrust.com that is the last information
tery Tony, Agent, Hollywood, FL
Wed May 13, 2015
info@deutschebanktrust.com
tery Tony, Agent, Hollywood, FL
Wed May 13, 2015
hi the address is info@deutschebanktrust.com
tery Tony, Agent, Hollywood, FL
Wed May 13, 2015
hi the website id deutschebanktrust.com 30 wall street
tery Tony, Agent, Hollywood, FL
Wed Apr 8, 2015
you can contact info@deutschebanktrust.com
Betty Stroll, Agent, Greenwich, CT
Mon Feb 2, 2015
hi .. I may be able to assist you with locating the property. Are you working with a REALTOR? Please contact me if you are not working with anyone. 203-429-1076. Betty
maribelargen…, Home Owner, Lancaster, PA
Sun Dec 7, 2014
Be carful what you are trying to buy and try to get more information from the botom and you will see al the information they have; but let me tell you this 5 years ago there were Loans like 80% and 20% Century21 did around the country but guess what? these kind of Loans were fraudulent Loans and this is why the Country suffer this economy with the banks. Well these Banks are receiving since 5 years ago all those accounts the other banks can not handle any more so my advice is stay away from them becouse Deustche Bank National Trust and Ocwen Loan Services sonner or later will have to pay for this fraudulent short sale or sale actions and the treatening the are doing removing the people from their properties, there are a honest group of Attorneys working on this. My best advise to you is get and advisor from Re-max (is the most reliable realtors, consultants and advisor you can find) and avoid a big hedache you can get if you insist to buy a House with these banks.
Sun Dec 7, 2014
BE CARFUL THEY ARE COMMITING TO MANY FRAUDS SONNER OR LATER YOU WILL BE KNOW THERE ARE SEVERAL ANSWER OF THIS JUST CHECK OUT. BY THE WAY IF YOU CAN THERE ARE A GOOD ADVISORS FOR HOME SALE WITH RE-MAX AND THEY WORK WITH A GOOD AND TRUSTEE BANKS, ALSO ALL THE INFORMATION YOU CAN GET FROM RE-MAX IS VERY RELIABLE.
charlesr, , 98338
Sun Apr 20, 2014
I am the president of a 501c3 nonprofit organization, We are looking at the property listed below. We are asking if the DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST CO AMERICAS would entertain the idea of donating the house to our organization for a tax deductible deduction. We can give a tax deductible receipt for the fair market value of the house/homes donated to our Veterans Recreation & Rehabilitation Center Veteran Housing Program. You can view our website at http://www.vetrecrehabcenter.org

4617 204th Street Ct E Spanaway, WA 98387
4 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,566 sqft Foreclosure $227,000

Charles Rennaker
President
Veterans Recreation & Rehabilitation Center
charlesr@vetrecrehabcenter.org
hi they have rent to own affordable prices
Flag Wed May 13, 2015
A Keyson, , Nevada
Tue Jun 26, 2012
You want to contact reoprep they will most likely be servicing the foreclosure sale.
customerservice@reoprep.com or you can call customer service 800-295-5777.
http://www.reoprep.com
Barbara Anson, Agent, Myakka City, FL
Tue Jun 26, 2012
I have someone interested this property at 15095 State Road 62 Parrish Fl.
I am a Broker in Myakka City Fl.
Please send me information and how I can show it
email: barbanson22@Yahoo.com
Barbara Anson Realty & Assoc
37230 Glenwood Ave
Myaka City Fl. 3425
PH 941-737-7059
Adrineh Yegh…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Mar 13, 2012
I have a buyer who is interested in one of the houses which is owned by you.The address is 3748 ROBERT RANDOLF WAY.I was wondering if he can buy it before you list the property.Thanks
Richard Kash…, Agent, Lodi, CA
Mon Oct 10, 2011
I am a realtor in the Lodi California area, my client would like to make an offer on 424 elgin avenue. How do we go about doing this?
Richard Kash…, Agent, Lodi, CA
Mon Oct 10, 2011
Giggles, , Md City, MD
Fri Jul 30, 2010
Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas

60 Wall Street Front 1
New York, NY 10005-2836 map
Phone: (212) 250-2500
Website: http://www.db.com

Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas Business Information

from what I've been ready don't hold your breath on trying to get ahold of anyone..
Carole Higgi…, Agent, Suttons Bay, MI
Fri Jul 30, 2010
Lost-
Why not hire one of the New Jersey real estate brokers that have answered your question? There are a couple who appear to have really good information and could help you a great deal...I would approach one of them and see if they would be willing to work with you as a buyer's agent. Just our 2 cents...
Rs, , North Carolina
Wed Jun 9, 2010
Lisby Saenz, Home Buyer, Rio Grande City, TX
Fri Apr 30, 2010
This bank is really of concern i will continue to go through all litigation process as long as it may take. I will not let a foreigner come take over our home.
Fri Apr 30, 2010
this bank is from germany. do you really want to deal with them/ i've tried and still its been a little over a year and with an attorney.cost is expensive. they dont respond only through emails. i dont think you would like to deal with a computer instead of face to face deal. besides they also hired an attorney also through email. but she claims to get paid. i wonder. dont you.
Tiggerhoosh3, Home Buyer, Buhl, AL
Fri Apr 23, 2010
I WANT TO BUY A FORECLOSURE HOUSE AT 15823HWY82 WEST. BUHL, ALABAMA. PLEASE ME INFORMATION WHERE i CAN GO TO ABOUT THIS HOUSE
Lost, Home Buyer, 07936
Wed Feb 3, 2010
Hello Nnjn,
How did you verify this? Hall of records still shows this property as foreclosed. Did your company purchase this property recently?

Thanks.
Nnjn, , Newark, NJ
Sun Jan 31, 2010
this property is not in foreclosure nor is it owned by deutsche bank, it is privately owned, with no foreclosure activity
Jack Vollenb…, Agent, Flemington, NJ
Thu Jan 28, 2010
Hi Lost,

The foreclosure process is a lengthy one. Deutsche Bank will not talk to any buyers directly. They do have a realtor hotline that we can call to find out who will be servicing the property. That doesn't always get you an answer either though. In some cases we just have to find out via MLS or the REO grapevine who is getting the listing. Contact me if you would like me to approach them on your behalf.

Jacobus "Jack" Vollenberg
RE Appraiser - Vollenberg Appraisers
Realtor/REO Asset Manager - ERA Statewide Realty
Vollenberg@iname.com
Office (908) 968-0336
shame on you Mr. helping to this predatories Banks and removing the people even with children from their properties SHAME ON YOU!! Do you have any idea why this predatories Banks named Deustche and Ocwen are doing that ? I DON THINK SO is because most of this people were ignoring to many of they right like a buyers even when most of them are indocumented people but guess what there are a lot of mistakes these banks are doing like threatenig American Citizens even American Natives and they are doing somethig now with the help of honest Attorneys.
Flag Sun Dec 7, 2014
Keith Manson-…, , Milwaukee, WI
Wed Jan 27, 2010
From my experience Deutsche Bank does not service there own loans. They are a investor or a trustee and such they will not be handling the marketing of the property. The delay on getting it listed might be due to the type of loan it is. If it is a fha or a va loan there are delays in the government marketing until ownership is transfered from Deutsche bank. The way the property would be transfered from the bank to the government is through a claim being filed by the bank. My guess that this loan is tied to one of those programs. The fact it is boarded up suggests to me that FHA is involved to me, because they have regs that stipulate how vacant homes are handled. Of course others banks secure the property depending on the city and issues they many have with the property.

I would get a buyers agent to assist you find out what is going on or check the court house records to see if it gives you more information.
Good Luck
Keith Manson

First Weber Group
Certifed Distressed Property Epert

hyyp://milwaukeebailout.com
1 2