I am interested in a forecloser property next to me who can i talk with

Asked by kcburns, Webster, MN Sun Jun 3, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Contact a local Realtor® who can represent you as a buyers agent. They will be able to get you the information you need on the property as well as arrange for you to view the property.
0 votes
Chris Block, , Saint Paul, MN
Mon Jun 4, 2012
You can either call the listing agent directly (should be on the sign or hopefully they have a brochure) to set up a showing. Know upfront that most listing agents require a pre-approval letter from your lender in order to write up an offer, so if you have not already done so you need to get working on the financing side.

If the foreclosure is on Trulia the listing agent's info should be right on the property description.

Otherwise Trulia has a directory of Realtors in your area. The beauty of Trulia is you can research the realtors right on this website and see how they work on the website. In Minnesota the seller pays our commission so you are getting a lot of service for nothing.

Happy House Hunting!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more