I am going into foreclosure anyday now. can i hire attorney to help me negotiate keys for cash deal. I need some time 6 months. to plan my move and

Asked by Valerie Kinman, Plainfield, IL Mon Oct 22, 2012

find a place to live. i m so stressed about this, i don t have casd to pay bankruptcy quickly, my time is running out before the court documents come.,

Answers

9
Michael Sims, Agent, Joliet, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Your best bet is to engage a foreclosure defense attorney. I recommend Steven Saporta at 815-741-9400. He is one of the most aggressive litigators I have encountered in 35 years. Once you engage him, he may be able to delay the foreclosure proceedings and keep you in the house for awhile.
Cashbuyeroff…, Home Buyer,
Sat Dec 29, 2012
valeriekinman,
WE NEED TO TALK ASAP. IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO SAVE YOUR HOUSE I CAN HELP YOU, AT NO COST. OR IF YOUR'RE LOOKING TO AVOID FORCLOSURE ON YOUR RECORD, I CAN ALSO DO SO. PLEASE CALL ME TODAY; 561.320.3555
Laith Kubba, Agent, Plainfield, IL
Fri Dec 21, 2012
Absolutely correct!!! You should definitely consult an attorney. The bigger question is, why are you just giving up your home without even trying to find an alternative solution? A foreclosure is one of the worst things you can do to your credit.
Riccardo War…, Agent, Bolingbrook, IL
Fri Dec 21, 2012
Valerie. Listen to me and listen close. Nothing against any of the real estate agents on here trying to do their job. However. You need an attorney. No 2 ways about it. A realtor cannot represent you in court. A realtor cannot do anything.... Let me repeat this. ANYTHING legally to stop or slow your process. They can only attempt. Trust me when I tell you. Get a licensed attorney that specializes in foreclosure defense.
Laith Kubba, Agent, Plainfield, IL
Sat Dec 15, 2012
I am curious- why aren't you tying to sell the home? Depending on who our lender is and what type of loan you have, you may qualify for moving assistance from either your lender our through he HAFA program.
Bill Iwinski, Agent, Plainfield, IL
Mon Oct 22, 2012
You need a Realtor like myself that deals with foreclosures. It seems to me you have two major issues haunting you. 1. Foreclosure and 2. Bankrupcy. Please feel free to call me to discuss your options. This is FREE, I do not charge you a penny, and I will put that in writing.

You have options so call me to discuss. Here is my contact information.

I await your reply.

Warm Regards,

Bill Iwinski CNC, SRES
Broker

Panorama of Homes
4958 Main Street
Downers Grove, IL. 60515

630*769*0461 Office
312*968*0908 Direct Line

630*969*8296 Fax

e-mail billiwinski1@comcast.net

Making Your Real Estate Dreams A Reality!
jeff donnell…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Please contact me immediately. I can help you avoid foreclosure and buy time to plan your move. I special in helping people avoid foreclosure. My number is 630-362-8921.
Paris L. Smi…, Agent, Aurora, IL
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Hi Valerie,

I work both as a Managing Broker of a real estate company and as a Quasi Director of Short Sale Negotiations for a law firm. You should know that you are typically a long way off from having your home actually foreclosed on from the time you receive the initial foreclosure summons until the time it is actually sold at auction. I have seen many, many cases where several months, sometimes a year or more goes by before the house is actually auctioned off after the owner first receives notice of foreclosure.

2nd, I would tell you that doing a short sale is almost always a better option than a Deed In Lieu of Foreclosure or Cash for Keys if it's still going to show as a foreclosure on your credit report. Further, under a HAFA short sale you can walk away with $3000 in cash from the bank. If you have an FHA/Hud mortgage you have a good chance to walk away with $1000 in cash.

Please feel free to call me directly at 815-436-5511 and we can discuss it further.

Thanks again,
Paris L. Smith
Managing Broker
i go see atorney thurs, bankruptcy option, no job, unemployment 96.00 a week, yuck, link card for food, very hard life for years now, i need to move on, land a job, i want pay my rent for 6 months , if apt 500 in morris,il so much to think about, no foreclosure yet, i see if attorney help negotiate keys for cash deal, i need 4 to 6 months. this is the worse feeling, i will call you in few days ok,
Flag Mon Oct 22, 2012
Laith Kubba, Agent, Plainfield, IL
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Give me a call at 312-371-2383 and we can discuss available options.