I am current on my mortgage pmts and never been behind.I only owe $30,000.00 but I want to get someone to buy it by just paying the payoff amount

Asked by serenajones2, Chicago, IL Sun Jul 7, 2013

Answers

15
Natascha Smi…, , 60653
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Serena,

Where is your home located?
Reginald Sea…, Agent, Mokena, IL
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Hi Serena
You would have to Hire a Realtor or an Attorney. Just paying off the amount, is what a short Sale is all about. Your Mortgage co. usually pay your Attorney Fees, Title and Deed Cost your taxes, Realtor commissions, transfer stamps, city of Chicago stamps, Property certification, and other cost. Again, start with a C.M.A. or an appraisal to determine the Market value, that will tell you the direction you should go in. Remember, usually there is a relocation fee to help you get moved.
Thank You
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Work with a Realtor and Attorney to assist you in selling your home.
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Sarena ,

Not knowing anything about your property makes it impossible to give you sound advice. If you only owe 30K wouldn't you want to walk away with something?
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Hi Serena,

As mentioned in a previous post, work with an agent to assist you determine fair market value. It's possible you may be able to walk away with some money in your pocket. It will all depend on fair market value, condition & location.
Reginald Sea…, Agent, Mokena, IL
Sun Jul 7, 2013
A short Sale will save your credit. People who are under water with their mortgage can find help with a short sale. Homes, buildings, condo's, land, businesses, income and investment properties and more can be sold by a short sale. If a person has missed any payments on their mortgage should consider a short sale. Usually there is no cost or very little. If you live in the property you may get a relocation fee to help you move. If your property is worth more than $30,000, then it is a normal sale. You need a C.M.A. or a appraisal to see how much your property is worth.
Thank You
Jan Searcy
Reginald Searcy Sr.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jul 7, 2013
You need to find out what the property is worth. Agents will do that for free. If the value is more than the mortgage balance you are ok. Otherwise you need to write a check at the closing or do a short sale.
Leo Lopez, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jul 7, 2013
Tony Guisto, Agent, mokenA, IL
Sun Jul 7, 2013
Good morning Serena - Give me a call at :708-942-7039 to discuss further. I am a real estate investor and I would like to know more about this property.
Zel Stakic, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jul 7, 2013
what type of property is it and where is it located, we have buyer always looking in many areas. You can send me more info on your property and I would be happy to show it to my clients. My direct email : zelrealty@aol.com or you can call me as well any time to discuess at 773-818-4550.

Best regards, ZEL
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jul 7, 2013
This doesnt sound like it would be a problem. However, why would you post this in the foreclosure area? Have you missed in the past? COntact an agent with more details and they should be able to help.
Web Reference:  http://AmericorpRe.com
I live in Lynchburg, va 24504.I have never been late making mortgage pmts.My habitat home was built in 2005.I was thinking about getting my home sold anyway possible that I won't messup my credit.I owe 28,000.00.It a single family home.It has 3br and 1bth and unfinished basement and fence in yard around home with 3 gates.It in very good shape.I'm wanting to move out into apartment because of me not no longer affording upkeep on home due to income decrease.
Flag Sun Jul 7, 2013
Javier Menes…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Melville, NY
Sun Jul 7, 2013
Is it safe to assume that your property is worth about $30,000? Why not list your place with a Realtir and see what you get.

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(516) 740-4478 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax
Pat & Steve…, Agent, Westlake, OH
Sun Jul 7, 2013
Your question was posted under the foreclosure section of Trulia. So, I have to assume that there is more to your story than your question. Perhaps you are eligible for a short sale. If so, I suggest that you contact a Realtor. If this is not the case, then I suggest that you contact an Attorney who handles residential real estate matters, including foreclosure.
Sohail Salah…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jul 7, 2013
Serena,

Let's discuss this more so I can tell you how to accomplish your goal.

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Broker Associate I Visionary
Innovative Property Consultants Team l Sales and Leasing
Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty
425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610
O: 312.929.1565 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030
"Local Experts, Global Reach"
Santiago Ken…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jul 7, 2013
That should be easy , can you email me the address ? Barcelonarealtor@gmail.com