Foreclosure in Lakeway>Question Details

Barbara Weit…, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX

I am a real estate agent and I have looked in the MLS in Austin and the bank owned properties in Lakeway are not in the MLS. How are we to preview .?

Asked by Barbara Weitzenkorn, Austin, TX Fri Jun 1, 2012

Also Trulia does not put the address of the homes, just the street. How do we find the homes and does the price include a commission.
They are not in the MLS.

Answers

6
Those home are not in the MLS yet. Just about 99.99% of all homes that are bank owned foreclosures are in the MLS when they are ready for market. The homes you are seeing on Trulia or Zillow where the address is not being shown are not available yet but will eventually be listed in the MLS when they are available and assigned to a broker for sale.

Hope this helps.

_______________________________________
Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com | http://www.AustinListed.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 1, 2012
Hi Barbara

If there is any home you need more information on (photos, pricing, etc) please let me know. I have quick access to all homes and can email you the information you need.

I can be reached at 512-828-9867

Stuart McWilliams
Beyond Realty
Hi there. I just wanted to check back and see if the Lakeway foreclosure you were looking for ever showed up on the MLS?
;)
Right now there are 3 Foreclosures in this area on the MLS. Two are stunning luxury homes priced between $689,900-$749,000. Both are lovely Texas Tuscan style homes with many beautiful upgrades. The third is a home listed for $299K that is a 3-2 with 2677SF that backs to a greenbelt for only $299K, which I expect will sell quickly at that price.
If they are not in the MLS then they are not saying they are for sale or they are saying they are not offering a co-broke. Bank owned homes often take a while to get listed but they usually do when, and only when, the banks get ready to sell them.
There are a few foreclosures in Lakewaysomething in your criteria must be causing them to be omitted. Try using the zip as parameter instead of Lakeway as the city. Good luck!
Betina

Austin Home Girls Realty