I am a Licensed contractor around the Long Beach Ca. area. who do i contact regarding doing business and?

Asked by John Birkett, Lakewood, CA Wed Jun 3, 2009

bidding to repair and clean out these properties before they go on the market?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Wed Jun 3, 2009
HI John,
Some Real Estate Companies have a Concierge service, which lists preferred contractor and other trades people for the benefit of their clients. I am with Coldwell Banker, so you might check with the Coldwell Offices near you. We also have, offices that sell many, REO properties, (Beverly Hills Coldwell is one of them). You might be able to present your services to them.
Best of Luck to you
Web Reference:  http://www.doreneslavitz.com
0 votes
blaison samu…, Agent, Santa Clara, CA
Wed Jun 3, 2009
I'm not sure what properties you are talking about. Well, if you are interested in your area, then contact all the REO agent in your area and ask whether they need any help or at least then can guide you who to contact for the business in your area.... Don't just depend on one agent, you have to ask couple of REO agents to get the right answers and right contact.

Good luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Lakewood Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more