I OWN PROPERTY IN BROOKSVILLE WOULD LIKE TO SELL - I AM INTERESTED IN TWO FORECLOSERS IS THIS POSSIBLE UNTIL I SELL? - IT IS PAID FOR.

Asked by Renee, Lutz, FL Wed Apr 21, 2010

Answers

2
suzanne pinto, Agent, tampa, FL
Wed Jul 11, 2012
YOU HAVE TO SELL AT MARKET RIGHT NOW. YOU HAVE TO REALIZE YOU WILL LOSE MONEY ON YOUR HOME BUT GAIN ON BUYING OTHER HOMES. YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR HOME APPRAISED FIRST OF ALL. SO YOU CAN TAKE THE MONEY FROM YOUR FREE AND CLEAR HOME. I NEED MORE INFORMATION I'M AFFRAID. PLEASE CALL ME . SUZANNE PINTO FUTURE HOME REALTY 727-967-9571
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Wed Apr 21, 2010
Hi Renee,

I can highly recommend Kristine Bredeau with HomeBanc. She can evaluate your financial situation and give you a genuine answer as to whether or not you can buy before you sell your existing property.

If you decide to sell, you may want to RUSH to get it immediately on the market as the First Time Homebuyer $8k free money from the IRS and the $6,500 free money for long term homeowners will expire on April 30th!

You can very likely get a contract on a new property once you have a contract on your existing property in Brooksville.

Here is Kristine's info:

Kristine Bredeau, Vice President
Mortgage Branch Manager

3725 West Grace Street Suite 300
Tampa, Florida 33607
Direct: 813-549-7234
e-Fax: 813-902-6621
email: Kristine.Bredeau@homebanc.com
Apply On-Line: http://www.KristineBredeau.com

If you would like help getting your peopwery immediately on the market, please call me.

All the bet,
Alma
813.244.9898