Asked by Kayla21, Las Vegas, NV Mon Sep 27, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jenny Goddu -…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Mon Sep 27, 2010
Try that website should be able to help.
1 vote
Renee Burrows, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Oct 8, 2010
Below I have a blog post linked up. It is a tutorial that will show you how to do research for yourself via the clark county assessor and recorder's websites.
0 votes
Vincent Vill…, Agent, Chula Vista, CA
Thu Oct 7, 2010
Need more info to answer the question..please possibly put your address in.
0 votes
Renee Burrows, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Sep 29, 2010
I recently wrote a blog post on this, just click on the tutorial below and it will guide you through so you can see what the clues at the county recorder's site:
0 votes
Deluxe Realty, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Sep 27, 2010
Hi Kayla,

An address is required; you can e-mail it to me, or any of the offering agents below, and we can check for you.

I can help with any of your Las Vegas Residential Real Estate needs or questions; feel free to contact me direct.



Mark D Fleysher, MBA, Broker, REALTOR
The Jack Conley Realty Group
C. 702-291-8186 F. 702-946-0843
0 votes
Barbara Rich…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Sep 27, 2010
Hi Kayla,

I would be happy to find out if the house you are renting is in foreclosure, but I do need the address. You can either email or call me with the address and depending on where I am I'll be able to answer your question promptly. I can also tell you what your options are as I am a Foreclosure & Short Sale specialist. Have you received a Notice of Default taped to the garage or front door, or a notice of any kind?

Barbara Richie, SFR, SRES, REALTOR
"Experience that counts. The expertise to make it happen!"
Encore Realty Group
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Sep 27, 2010
Since no link is visible and no address given, you may wish to ask your question again so that it can be answered accordingly.
0 votes
Leo Vekslin, , Las Vegas, NV
Mon Sep 27, 2010
Once you have the APN number go to this link, put it in and to a search.
If you need help or would like to learn all your optons feel free to contact me directly.

Leonid Vekslin
0 votes
Big City Cas…, Both Buyer And Seller, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Sep 27, 2010
Kayla - As a tenant, its a 2 step process to check. First go to the Clark County Assessor's website and get the APN or the Assessor's Parcel # for your address. Its an 11 digit number. Then go to the Clark County Recorder's website and search by the parcel number for any foreclosure documents that have been recorded on the title. You can get to both websites from


email me your address and I'll check for you.
0 votes
Kevin Olson,…, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Mon Sep 27, 2010
Are you renting and wondering if the owner/landlord is going into foreclosure?
Web Reference:
0 votes
Cindie Patte…, Agent, Barrington, IL
Mon Sep 27, 2010
Have you missed payments? Has your lender contacted you? These are a couple of questions that need to be answered before anyone could help you. Best of luck to you Kayla.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more