IM TRYING TO RE-PURCHASED MY HOME BUT THE REO DEPT IS SLOW IN REPONSE, WHAT DO I I DO WHEN I GO TO COURT?

Asked by Cj, Baytown Marina, Baytown, TX Wed Dec 8, 2010

Answers

5
Pat & Steve…, Agent, Westlake, OH
Fri Dec 10, 2010
I don't know the foreclosure rules in Texas, so I am not sure what you are asking. I think you may be talking about redeeming your home before the home is transfered into the bank's name. That would involve cash. But, rather than speculating what you are trying to accomplish, I highly suggest that you consult with an Attorney who handles residential real estate matters, including foreclosures.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Dec 10, 2010
At this point it may be in your best interest to consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate, and see exactly what options you may have--if you cannot afford an attorney, contact your local Legal Aid Society for a pro bono attorney--free; also most professionals do offer a free consultation.
Manu Kapoor, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Dec 10, 2010
CJ,
As per your question, your house was auctioned off.
Now its the lenders decision to how to sell. But remember they r in the business in lending money and not real estate sales.
So keep on calling & follow up.
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Wed Dec 8, 2010
If your home has been foreclosed on, your only chance of rebuiyuing it will be if you have cash. It will be unlikely any other mortgage company will lgive you another mortgage in this tight mortgage market. You may want to see a real estate attorney at leats for the 1st free visit to get some direction of where you are at and what to do next.

Please see my blog with tips and advice on buying bank owned homes
Suzanne MacD…, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Wed Dec 8, 2010
I think you may need to talk to a real estate attorney. If your home has been foreclosed the chance of you re-purchasing it are virtually non-existent. If you are trying to get it back during the redemption period you may have a chance but a slim one. In order to answer your question, we would need a lot more details and even then I am not sure anyone other than an attorney would be qualified to answer.