How to keep house?

Asked by Sachmosis, Apple Valley, CA Fri Mar 8, 2013

My home is in foreclosure. It is in my Moms name, not mine. She passed away in 2010. She owed $220,000.00 on the house and its worth about $75,000.00. What can I do to keep it, without owing the full amount?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bo Goulet, b…, Agent, Spring Valley Lake, CA
Fri Mar 8, 2013

I'll need more information. Are you listed in a will? Are you the successor trustee of a living trust?

Give me a call, so we can talk privately.

Bo Goulet, cdpe
Certified Distressed Property Expert
DRE #01854568
Shear Realty-Spring Valley Lake
12170 Spring Valley Pkwy.
Victorville, CA 92395
Mobile: (760) 713-6137
0 votes
Amy Narasky, Agent, Apple Valley, CA
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Have you discussed the issue with the mortgage company? Sometimes they will do a loan modification or allow you to purchase the home. I would need to know more details about the home such as was it willed to anyone else or what the details are as far as title goes. Feel free to contact me by phone at (760)912-4921 or email me at
0 votes
Vanessa Rodr…, , Apple Valley, CA
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Sachmosis, have you tried talking to the bank about loan modification?
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Apple Valley Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more