How many times a month does the auction take place in fulton county?

Asked by imc.construction, Atlanta, GA Mon Feb 4, 2013

I want to go to the auction when and where does it hold in Fulton County

Answers

4
Dave Alleyne, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Rodney was correct. The first Tuesday of each month. I have attended on occasion and I will warn you, it is a frenzy. If you are interested in buying real estate in the Atlanta area, your best bet is working with a Realtor. There are multiple attorneys reading from multiple lists representing various lenders. Each attorney has a list of properties their firm will be auctioning off for the lender. You must figure out which property you are interested in prior to attending auction. The best source for that information is the Daily Report which can be purchased prior to auction. All properties scheduled for auction will be in the Daily Report. You will need to visit the properties prior or you can bid blindly without viewing home, but beware of potential risks. Seldom will you be able to inspect the interior of the home prior to auction. I hope this was helpful and feel free to reach out to me for more information.
Susan Jackson, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Just as Ava and Rodney said once a month on the courthouse steps the firstt Tuesday of the month
Ava Anderson, Agent, Snellville, GA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Just once per month as Rodney said first Tuesday of the Month.
, ,
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Foreclosure auctions in GA always take place on the courthouse steps on the 1st Tuesday of each month.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.