How many foreclosures in Monte Sereno and Los Gatos, Ca now?

Asked by Neela, Monte Sereno, CA Mon Feb 4, 2008

I see only one and is very cheap on Union Ave. Are more coming?

Answers

2
Joanna Batem…, , San Jose, CA
Sat Aug 2, 2008
The number of NOD (Notice of Default) are lower in Monte Sereno. The number of NOD's can usually predict the number of Trustee Sales that will take place.
If you are a little shy about taking your certified check to the courthouse steps, then looking in the MLS for BANK OWNED/REO properties is probably your best bet. There are several ways to find them.. quickly. One is hook up with a great agent (like myself) or in today's do-it-yourself world, you can sign up for automatic notifications by using my buyer/seller toolkit. Sign up on my website http://www.InteroRealEstate.com/JBateman. When setting up a search select 'Bank-Owned/Reo' in the 'additional listing info' box. Email me at jbateman@InteroRealEstate.com for assistance.
Realtor, ,
Mon Feb 4, 2008
It's hard to tell when they come or not. Sometimes the home may go into default, but then the owner is able to get caught up on their payments and then it is removed from the list. Is there a particular area in Monte Sereno and Los Gatos that you are looking in?