Tcoutrakis, Home Owner in Modesto, CA

How long do have to move out after receive a 3 day notice to quit from lender?

Asked by Tcoutrakis, Modesto, CA Fri May 20, 2011

Answers

9
Sweetladyca1, Home Buyer, Columbus, OH
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Every time I have tried to talk with my lender they have been snotty and condensating , talking down to me ,being less than civil to me
Sweetladyca1, Home Buyer, Columbus, OH
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Which I was looking at the the one that sold my my home from out from underneath me was the same one was classified as new owner. The sale was conducted at the desk of our lenders in Seattle Washington, no way for me to get this to stop this occurring ! Not only that the same lender, is the ones that was calling my home , calling my husbands work , leaving messages at his work. family members , and the mobile home parks office by faxing them . After I told them them to stop calling him at work numerous times they did whatever they want too. Regardless of my request only because it can lead to his firing
Sweetladyca1, Home Buyer, Columbus, OH
Mon Aug 26, 2013
I am in California not in Columbus Ohio at all . Thank you California for taking the banks and lenders side and not mine at all
Sweetladyca1, Home Buyer, Columbus, OH
Mon Aug 26, 2013
I am in the same boat too, wasn't even allowed to make the loan current they straight to selling my home! I gotten the NOD Wednesday last week , and then sold it on Friday , did not disclose on the amount to stop this from happening. Nor the time of sale , place of sale thanks to California allowing for private sales ! Then that same day they sent out a Three Date to Quit Notice , along on that notice threatening me with fines and imprisonment. This law firm that served me this is known to be super harsh on the ones that they serve. Since this all started I have been having chest pain feeling like I am about heart attack after reading the Three Day Notice Reading that imprisonment thing , plus I am in ill health and need time to find a handicapped apartment . And to clean out my once home while writing this I am chest pains
Nirvail Singh, Agent, Modesto, CA
Mon Oct 10, 2011
First an for most thing is to contact a legal professional because may be you have some legal option against the attorney like a wrong procedure followed by lender while mortgage originated. Talk with the lender that's important to negotiate a cash to move out. In these situations lenders typically offer $3,000 to $5,000 depending on case by case basis and worth of house.

If you have further questions please contact us:

Harpreet Singh, Broker/Manager
Western Singh Homes
209-595-3391
DRE# 01853724
Web Reference:  http://westernsinghhomes.com
Rocky G.H. H…, Agent, Ripon, CA
Sat May 21, 2011
The best thing to do is to avoid an eviction all together. Evictions go on a record, just like a speeding ticket on a license. Many landlords check evictions prior to renting to a potential tenant and if there was any difficulty getting you out of the last place they'll probably avoid renting to you. When I was a landlord, I checked for Criminal, Eviction and Credit. This is becoming more and more typical.

Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Sat May 21, 2011
This is basically last attempt to collect, it is necessary for the eviction process to begin leading to a court order for eviction. Depending on the time line and the person doing the proceedings you are looking at 30 - 60 days for formal then assisted ejection from the property!
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sat May 21, 2011
The notice to quit should be 30 days noty 3 days... in most cases the lender will give you 30 days to move out, if you do not they will file for a writ of possession from the court, the judge will often issue teh writ of possession which teh sherriff will commence a lock out. The best thing for an occupanty is to ask for cash for keys also known as a reloaction agreement, they will pay you to vacate in 3 days if you leave the premise clean.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Rick B. Jime…, Agent, Modesto, CA
Fri May 20, 2011
You may have approximately between thirty to sixty days to move. You are probobly going to be served with other court documents, you should seek an attorney for legal advice and representation, so that you may be able to respond and have a better chance to make a plea for as much time as possible. I wish you well and hope that you are given enough time to find another home to relocate to.

Rick