How hard is it to buy a home with a credit score 580. I can make the monthly payment is there company out there.

Asked by Georgelovettjr, Tucson, AZ Thu Aug 16, 2012

Answers

11
Vivien L Big…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Aug 17, 2012
Hello George,

The Lender I work with, provides one of the best home purchase program in America. They provide FREE personalized and comprehensive counseling to Members to address your particular credit and financial issues and help determine a mortgage payment that you can afford. The counseling and underwriting criteria are “character-based” and not based on credit scores and ratios. This enables them to fulfill their mission of assisting working people like you who otherwise do not have access to affordable credit. Consequently, the vast majority of the Members are low- to moderate-income many of whom have neither perfect credit nor substantial savings.

While they provide everyone with mortgage options, they also provide one extraordinary mortgage product! The mortgage is unique in that everyone that qualifies receives the same incredible terms, which makes homeownership affordable, and you do not need perfect credit.
• No Down Payment,
• No Closing Costs (The Lender pays them and does not include them in the loan),
• No Lender Fees,
• No Pre-Payment Penalty,
• No Mortgage Insurance,
• No Perfect Credit,
• Fixed 30 year below market rate at 3.5%

If you would like to know more about this Program please contact me.

Have a GREAT afternoon!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties
Vivien.Biggs@RealEstateCore.net

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/
Gayla Lemley, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Fri Aug 17, 2012
There are some lenders who are able to assit borrowers get loans, with under 600 credit scores. If you would like contact information, please email Gayla@GaylaLemley.com and I will pass along that information.

All the Best,
Gayla Lemley
Tierria Antigua Realty, LLC
520-481-9252
Steffy Hrist…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Aug 16, 2012
George,
You may want to consider Seller Carryback financing. It is difficult in today's Seller's market, but probably worth exploring.
Web Reference:  http://www.talktosteffy.com
Ric Mills, Agent, Oro Valley, AZ
Thu Aug 16, 2012
It is probably possible but you need to talk to some mortgage brokers. I can give you some to talk to if you wish. It is doubtful if a bank will do the loan but some independents may have more sources . I can give you some names to contact if you wish. Contact me at ric925az@gmail.com
Gerardo C Va…, , Tucson, AZ
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Hi I am a Realtor but I am always speaking to my loan officers I work and Lorri Toumey with Peoples Mortgage she is soooo great. Last time she told me she can go as low as 600 but we can help you get your credit score up.. If you are interested please give me a call and I will get you down with Lorri and see what she can do for you to help you bring that up.. My name is Jerry and I am with Premier One Realty my number is 520-867-0166
Ric Mills, Agent, Oro Valley, AZ
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Ric Mills, Agent, Oro Valley, AZ
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Ric Mills, Agent, Oro Valley, AZ
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Ric Mills, Agent, Oro Valley, AZ
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Ric Mills, Agent, Oro Valley, AZ
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Donna Reed, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Each lender is different and has their minimum. I would suggest you talk to a lender of your choice, or, I'm happy to refer you a couple of names. Often, if you aren't able to buy "at that moment", the lender can help guide you so you will be qualified very soon. Let me know if I can help!

Donna