How do you find the agent for the listing?

Asked by Gregg/tony, Modesto, CA Wed Apr 25, 2012

I seen a few foreclosure listings we'd like to come see. But not sure whom to talk with about setting plans to see properties. Help Please

Answers

2
John Nydam, Agent, Stockton, CA
Wed Apr 25, 2012
My name is John Nydam, I work for PMZ Real Estate, I would be more than happy to help you. Please send me an E-mail and we will workout a plan for you to see them! jnydam@pmz.com or johnnydamhomes@gmail.com just let me know. Sincerely, JOHN NYDAM
Johnny i emailed you sir.. Thanks
Flag Wed Apr 25, 2012
Erin Joynt, Agent, Westminster, CO
Wed Apr 25, 2012
Hi Gregg & Tony! I would recommend that you find yourself a Buyer's agent. They can show you multiple properties that you are interested in, and their fee is usually paid by the listing brokerage. So, you do not usually have to worry about paying their fee. I say usually because it does depend on what is in the agency contract that you sign with them. Many agents on Trulia from your area will respond to this question, and that may be a great place to start looking for a buyer's agent. If you don't get any responses from someone local, you can always use the "Find A Pro" search at the top of the Trulia website. I hope this helps!
I have a broker she is in Utah and she said to find the property and then look for the agent to the property and then see the property with the agent if we like it to call her and she will handle what needs to be done. Thanks for your help Erin :-)
Flag Wed Apr 25, 2012