Foreclosure in Oakland Park>Question Details

Lexi1331, Renter in Oakland Park, FL

How do you find out if a potential rental condo is in a foreclosure?

Asked by Lexi1331, Oakland Park, FL Tue Jan 17, 2012

I am looking for a condo to rent in Broward County FL and i found one but i think it might be under foreclosure.How can i find out for sure so i can avoid any problems.And does any one know any recommend realty company's in Broward County FL?

Goto goto Public records search type in the owners name and look for anything filed against the owner.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 18, 2012
Hi Lexi,

You can check the information at the Broward County, county clerks office. Look up the name of the owner and see if there have been any liens filed against the owner for that property. Here is the link:

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 18, 2012
Hi Lexi,
Yes, we can find out for you. Call me at (954) 648-7334.
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty
Cell (954) 648-7334
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 17, 2012
hi Lexi1331,

Just in case you haven't received the help you need, please call me at 954-336-5156. If you provide the address of the place you are looking to rent I will check to see if it is in foreclosure.

Additionally, when you use a real estate professional, we can advice you immediately if the foreclosure procedure has been initiated by the bank. However, without access to the owners credit report we would not be able to state definitively if the property is in jeopardy.

Maria Sabio
Chane Realty Inc