How do you begin the process of looking at a bank foreclosure property? If the attorney has begun the filing

Asked by gogators, Columbus Grove, OH Sun Dec 30, 2007

- for example - and the laon balance is $100,000 can you typicaly offer that amount or close thtat amount?

Answers

2
Elaine Stewa…, Agent, Palm Desert, CA
Tue Jan 22, 2008
I would speak with a Local Realtor and ask what they think you should offer. I assume these properties are listed on the MLS, you can negotiate price on any property whether it's a foreclosure , short sale or a resale.
Web Reference:  http://www.investdesert.com
Andrew Mooers, Agent, Houlton, ME
Sun Dec 30, 2007
You don't offer what is owed just like an IRS judgement with a load of penalties and interest. You debt settle and go to bat to secure the property in a business like manner with help of experience realtor! Blogs below to help you with the process! Let me hear any questions. We're here to help! Hurry..there is a clock ticking on most of these foreclosure and time is of the essence.