How do i find homes in forclosure or short sale in Minnesota?

Asked by Klayton, Hutchinson, MN Sun Jun 13, 2010

Answers

5
Steele V. Pr…, , Minneapolis, MN
Sun Jun 13, 2010
Agents are a pretty good bet to find a basic list of foreclosures and short sales. Our Multiple Listing Service lets listing agents profile these. However, a number of banks do not allow their listing agents to ID their properties as foreclosures. So you will only get a partial list, about 7 out of 10. A true foreclosure specialist will have connections and tools to dig for those not readily identifiable and those about to come onto the market.

Best of luck,

Steele
steelep@aol.com
Lenny Frolov, Agent, Brooklyn Park, MN
Sun Jun 13, 2010
Partner up with a Realtor and they can help you find a list of REO's and Short Sales in the area you wish to buy in.
Web Reference:  http://www.lennyfrolov.com
Brad Anderson, Agent, Maple Grove, MN
Sun Jun 13, 2010
If you are working with a Realtor, have them set up a search for these. some agents will do this for you with no strings attached.
Manu Kapoor, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Jun 13, 2010
Contact a local realtor, this is the best way to go about.
Cameron Piper, Agent, Forest Lake, MN
Sun Jun 13, 2010
Klayton,

These are two very different transaction and you would enter them for different reasons. Both have there benefits, but both would be chosen for different reasons. You might also consider lender owned properties in your search. Any agent can send you a list of properties for sale that are either in foreclosure, is lender owned, or are seeking a short sale. Please let me know if I can be of any help in your search. You can contact me through my profile or through my webpage.

Cameron Piper
Web Reference:  http://www.campiper.com