How do I get on a HUD and VA vendor list for foreclosure clean out?

Asked by Mr Cleanup, Rusk, TX Fri Jan 29, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Mrfitz8, Home Buyer, Port Saint Joe, FL
Tue Jul 5, 2016
how to become a vendor for hud in Georgia 31091
0 votes
Cassandra Bl…, , Atlanta, GA
Sat Feb 6, 2010
You need to register at HUD's central registration bank. I've listed the link below. Per HUD's website: Per HUD: "The Central Contractor Registration (CCR) system is a highly secure, single repository of vendor data used governmentwide. Vendor registration provides common data in one central location via a simple web application accessed by a browser. You only need to register once. You control the accuracy of your business information and it will be accessible to all Federal agencies with which you do business. You have access to update your information whenever necessary. Annual renewal is required to remain active."

Good luck, Mr. Cleanup!

Cassandra Black, Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC, Atlanta, GA
0 votes
Keith Manson-…, , Milwaukee, WI
Fri Jan 29, 2010
Each mortgage servicer has there on field service/inspection company and those companies hire contactors to complete the cleanouts and do required work. A couple companies that come to my is fidelity field services and safegard; both are located in ohio.

Good Luck

Keith Manson
First Weber Group
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Metro Milwaukee
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more