Foreclosure in Cherry Creek>Question Details

John, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

How do I find the exact address of the ones I'm looking at? It just gives the street

Asked by John, Denver, CO Wed Jan 26, 2011

Answers

5
Hi John, there is probably a better website to search for what you are looking for. If you give me a general idea ---I can give you my opinion on which website will be user friendly and fit your needs. Julie

Julie Bloch Burton - Broker Associate, Realtor®
Brixton Real Estate - http://brixtonassociates.com/
Cell Phone: 970.396.7435 | Fax: 720-306-2397
email: julieb@Brixtonmail.com
Contacting an agent would be best, but you should be able to click on property and get individual information you are looking for
Contact a real estate professional to know for sure.
If you just want more information about a paticular property, you can narrow it down online. In Denver, you can use the public trustee's website for the county to narrow down the property. The link is below. Here's a few tips.
1. Search for the street by typing %Street% into the address.
2. Each foreclosure is assigned a 9-digit number. The last 4 digits are the year. The property you are looking for is probably on the first page or two.
3. Match the 'principal sum' with the amount shown as the price of the home.
4. The actual price being shown on foreclosure websites as the price is incorrect. They are simply showing the loan amount that was on the Notice of Default filed with the public trustee.
5. The opening bid is released two days before the auction, every once in a while, the lender bids low enough to create an opportunity for a buyer at the auction.

Having actually worked with buyers to purchase at the auctions, I can tell you that most agents know very little about foreclosures at that level. Some do get the lists sent to them. Call an agent that works at that level or attend an auction and you will meet all sorts of people that could help you.

You can contact one of the Trulia Real Estate agents in your area by going to the find a pro tab, or wait for an agent on the website from your area to answer your question.