How do I find out the owners information, even just name?? Also if the house is foreclosed on?? He moved out of state over 3 years ago??

Asked by amy.bradshaw56, Old Town, ME Sat Jun 1, 2013

Address: 821 South Main Street, Old Town, ME 04468.
The tenants in the apartment upstairs still live there and are squatting, now in both apartment's and have demolished the owners abandoned church directly next door. As well as the entire building. Both the church and residence need a lot of work and are extremely unsafe and not up to state codes and regulations. Not looking to put people on the streets just would like to find out if he is aware of what they are doing and also if he lost it or is going to lose it. Please let me know if you find out anything or can assist me?? Thank you

Answers

1
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Jun 1, 2013
To find an owner check local public records, tax records, ask any local agent offline. If the property is unsafe, consider reporting any issues to the local municipality.