How do I find out if a home is in Foreclosure and the selling date onlne in Millville?

Asked by Susan, Millville, NJ Wed Dec 26, 2007

Answers

2
Richard Goat…, Agent, Redding, CA
Sat Mar 29, 2008
Hello, contact a great Realtor that can give you that information. There are many homes in pre-foreclosure, foreclosure and in short sale positions right now. Bank REO's are also on the rise and there are some nice bargains out there.Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to look up any local property for you.

Web Reference:  http://www.inforedding.com
Jason Willia…, , Anaheim, CA
Wed Dec 26, 2007
I used to use Realtytrac.com to look for foreclosure sales. I don't know if you can get the dates for free, but if you decide to get a membership with them I think it's like 50 bucks a month.

I just looked up Millville, and it doesn't look like there are any homes in default right now. There are two pre-forclosures.

Another cool thing about that site is the have an "estimated market value" for each home. It usually isn't very accurate, but they bring up about 10 comps per property.