Foreclosure in Deercreek>Question Details

homefree95, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

How do I find more about this Blakeford Mill Road house that is in forclosure? Is it possible to look at it?

Asked by homefree95, Jacksonville, FL Sat Jun 30, 2012

Answers

6
I live in Deercreek myself and this just shows that web sites may not be correct. This home has been sold for awhile.
There isn't an active listing on Blakeford Mill Rd at this time. There are 15 active listings in Deercreek. Let me know if you'd like for me to e-mail them your way. Thanx and Have a Great Day
John Breen
904 349 0082
johnbreen@bellsouth.net
Hi HomeFree95,

I have included a link to the home on Blakeford Mill Road in the Deercreek area. There is not too much data available due to the fact that this home is in "PreForeclosure" status. They usually won't disclose the specific street address until the process is complete and the bank owns the home. As of right now, there is a lis pendens filed (latin for "suit pending") that indicates the bank has acknowledged a default is is taking measures to obtain the property back from the current owners.

http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3071534123--Blakeford-Mill…

Unfortunately, until the foreclosure process is complete there will be no way for you to see the home. Any other questions I can help with?

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
(904)495-0115
http://www.Realty2Reality.com
I didn't find anything curently available Jacksonville, Fl on Blankford Mill Road in the Realtor's Listing System (MLS). If you would like for me to check the specific address or other homes in the Deer Creek area please give me a call or email. I'd be happy to assist you.
Thank you for you question,
Brenda Waters, Realtor
brendawaters@bellsouth.net
(904) 707-7077
I sold a home on that street a few years ago, would be happy to assist you.
Nancy Bass
Broker/ Owner
Bass Pro Realty
9043491547
I'm open tomorrow to show you this home and disclose data pertaining to this home.

Please call or text to confirm am appointment.

Melanie Friesen
904-377-8884