Don Liermann, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte Harbor, FL

How do I become a HUD approved real estate agent in Charlotte County, Fl?

Asked by Don Liermann, Charlotte Harbor, FL Thu Sep 3, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Don - I assume you are a real estate agent and therefor can not become a HUD approved agent. Only a Licensed Broker can. If your Broker becomes HUD approved then you can work under his or her appoinment. Visit this link for more info.

Jason Stevens, REALTOR®, GRI, ABR
Graduate Realtor Institute
Accredited Buyers Representative
Real Estate Broker Associate
REOTrans Platinum Certified
Kevin Flynn Realty, Inc.
Cell - 941-662-0379
Home Office - 941-698-0973
Home Fax - 941-698-0973
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 3, 2009
Would that be Paul Newman - 'the man with a Barbed wire Soul"

What a great movie - going to rent tonight - thanks for reminding me.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 3, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer