How can I get my Trust Deed Upon Sale from my substituted Trustee. They won't record til I pay them and I have no money to pay til I sell the

Asked by William E. Repp, San Diego, CA Fri Aug 26, 2011


Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Sat Aug 27, 2011
I would borrow the money from a friend or a relative. If they are concerned about security offer them a position on the property as collateral until and pay them off once you've settled with your Trustee and have possession of the property. This is not a difficult situation and you certainly shouldn't let it threaten your position on the property unless it is upside down or underwater.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more