How can I get foreclosure listings in Durham county?

Asked by Deborah Wightman, 27858 Thu Jan 24, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


, ,
Wed Mar 5, 2008
Foreclosures are posted on the Durham County website. Remember these properties are usually sold "as is" meaning no repairs done by the seller and you will likely be required to agree to terms that are not required in a normal transaction. Make sure you consider the cost of repairs into your offer price and be sure to hire a licensed inspector for advice.
0 votes
Michael Colv…, Agent,
Thu Jan 24, 2008
You can use a licensed Realtor, and I would be happy to help. Here is a website that will give you some, but you do have to use a registed Realtor to bid on these properties, however there is no charge to use if I represent you.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Penny Parker, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Jan 24, 2008
Hi Deborah,

You can get them from the county courthouse or contact a real estate agent to do a search for you.

Let me know if I can be of assistance to you.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more