How can I get a foreclosure list for Little Rock AR? Is there a cost for the list?

Asked by Tonya, Little Rock, AR Tue May 12, 2009

Answers

3
TOWNSEND PHI…, , Little Rock, AR
Fri Jul 31, 2009
Tonya, were you able to sign in to that foreclosedmaps.com site? Rj Martino, if you're still watching this question, there's a problem with the site certificate - do I go ahead and accept the certificate anyway? Just wanted to make sure someone wasn't tampering with your site! Thanks!
Rj Martino, , Little Rock, AR
Sat Jul 25, 2009
Tanya - My name is RJ Martino and I'm a president of a web development company in Little Rock, we created a free web site that offers Arkansas home foreclosure information. It's free and shows all foreclosures on a map. Check it out at FORECLOSEDmaps.com
David Bolick, Agent, Little Rock, AR
Wed May 13, 2009
Tonya, there are several types of "foreclosures". There are the HUD Foreclosures which are excellent buys in many cases of which only an approved Realtor can make an offer for you and that list can be found by going to the HUD website or go to my website and click on the Foreclosure button and at the bottom of the page click on the HUD reference and select the city. Secondly there are the bank foreclosures called REO's (Real Estate Owned). These are ones that went on the foreclosure block and were bought by the bank as the low bidder for the amount of their loan and placed on the market sometimes below the loan amount. All of these can be found in the Realtors MLS system free. If you can't get a Realtor friend to pull it for you, email me and I'll be glad to email you all the foreclosures by price range. As of yesterday, there were 189 foreclosures in the MLS system. Lastly there are the Court House Steps foreclosures which are the ones sold at auction every Tuesday at 10:00 at the court house. These can be found in the Daily Record published locally every week which every Realtor gets a free copy. Only downside to these is they have to be bought sight-unseen and with All Cash within 24 hours. If you need any assistance or guidance, just shoot me an email.