How can I find out about a foreclosed property in St Petersburg, FL 33706?

Asked by Dee, Saint Pete Beach, FL Wed Nov 18, 2009

Answers

4
Kim Beiningen, Agent, St Petersburg, FL
Wed Feb 23, 2011
The first thing to do is find a realtor that lives and works in the zip code 33706.
Pamela Cohn, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Wed Nov 18, 2009
Hi again Dee,

Has the property already been foreclosed on or in the process? What information would you like to find out? If you email or call with the address I'd be glad to check it out. No doubt we have a lot of properties that are "bank owned" or upside down. That is NOT all that is out there. I always tell people to look for what you are looking for...Don't limit yourself to Short Sales and Bank Owned. Short Sales have a very high fall through rate, during which waiting period (3-6 months plus) you might miss the right home. Sometimes a regular motivated seller with equity who has to relocate or downsize is the best bargain...and yes they do still exist.

As I said befoe if you are currently looking for a home or just browsing on line I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS which updates daily: price changes, solds & withdrawns, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, CDM
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Thomas Martin, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Hollywood, FL
Wed Nov 18, 2009
The better question is where can you not find a foreclsure in St pete FL. Just about everyhome on the market is upside down or in some stage of Foreclosure.
James Moran, Agent, St Petersburg, FL
Wed Nov 18, 2009
Dee,

If you have the address please send it to me & I'll see what I can find out.

Jim Moran
Broker Associate/REO-Bank Owned Buyer Specialist
Prudential Tropical Realty
727-451-8773 C 278-4711
jimdmoran@tampabay.rr.com