How can I find mortgage holders in my area who have foreclosures on their books?

Asked by Teresa, 30097 Wed Nov 25, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Alex Rodrigu…, Agent,
Tue Apr 6, 2010
To add to Linda's answer, look at the attorneys having the sales, you can go to their websites for a list of foreclosures comming up. also Homesteps (FreddieMac) and Homepath (FannieMae) have websites with lists that are easier to search and
Web Reference:
0 votes
Linda Kalba-…, , Cumming, GA
Sat Jan 9, 2010
You can start by looking in the local newspaper under "legal notices" then look for the forclosure section. In Gwinnett County Georgia it is the Gwinnett Daily Post classified and available online for free. Look to see who is the bank that is foreclosing on a certain property. All of the banks contact information should also be available in the classified ad. Good Luck!
0 votes
Michael Mich…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Nov 25, 2009
You can subscribe to RealtyTrac. They track all the foreclosures by area. I believe you can try it out for free for a short time and then you are required to pay.

Michael Michalak
Broker - RE/MAX Signature
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more