House in Los Angeles Downtown Area

Asked by Boyan Mihailov, Los Angeles, CA Mon Jun 6, 2011

Does someone know how much costs a house in the downtown area of Los Angeles?

Answers

6
David Chiles, Other Pro, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Jun 13, 2011
Thanks for your interest in price ranges for homes in the downtown area. There are a lot of great places to live downtown for all price ranges. When purchasing a home the first thing you have to do is figure out how much you can afford according HUD. From there you can start to narrow it down and start working with an agent. There are agents who specialize in different areas, First Time Home Buying, Eco Friendly Properties, Downtown specifically. Once you figure out how much you can afford you find the right agent for you.

David Chiles
Meridian Capital
800 729-5111 Ext 420
Your eco friendly agent.
Web Reference:  http://www.southerncalre.com
Richard "RJ"…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Mon Jun 6, 2011
Hello Boyan,
I happen to specialize in the downtown area and there are a number of factors that need to be considered. Size, bed and bath count, condition, etc... Please let me know your situation and I can direct you more specifically. Thank you.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills East
9388 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0670 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
Donne Knudsen, , Simi Valley, CA
Mon Jun 6, 2011
Boyan - When you ask how much costs to purchase a home in downtown LA, I'm curious if you're asking how much it's costing YOU to buy. You would need to speak with a lender about what you can afford to spend on a home in downtown LA.

If you are a first time buyer (or haven't owned a home in the last three years), you may qualify for one of the first time buyer programs available to prospective buyers here in LA county. For more info on these types of programs as well as some down payment assistance programs for the LA area, please feel free to contact me.
Kathleen Bec…, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Mon Jun 6, 2011
Hi Boyan:

It all depends on what you are looking for...do you know how many bedrooms and baths you need? Are you interested in a single family home, an income property or a condo?

Feel free to contact me directly and I can give you more of an idea of cost for something that will suite your needs.

Kat Becker, Agent
Prudential California Realty
katbecker@prula.com
(323) 819-4760
James Willia…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Jun 6, 2011
I work Los Angeles, do you have a specific location downtown? Prices can range from $100,000-800,000.
I can help you locate that perfect home and deal. Please contact me james@advantageestates.com
Erik Lutz, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Jun 6, 2011
Single Family Homes in the surrounding areas of downtown Los Angeles are selling as little as $55,000 and up. These lower priced homes are usually bank owned and in need of a lot of repair.

Condos / Lofts in the heart of downtown Los Angeles are selling as little as $80,000. These lower priced condos / Lofts are usually bank owned or short sales.

Keep me posted. I sell bank owned homes!