Homes in the foreclosure processi in Sauganash

Asked by Marilynn, Sauganash, Chicago, IL Fri Jan 28, 2011

Homes currently going through foreclosure process in Sauganash, Chicago Il

Answers

8
Michael Pete…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Jan 28, 2011
Hi Marilynn,

As a Sauganash resident, and Realtor since 1989, I've got a handle on your inquiry. I would rather not publish foreclosure listings in this forum. Within the past few months I have shown a number of bank owned and pre-foreclosures in our neighborhood and Saugansh Park.

If you are not already working with a Realtor, contact me for a free list, and let me know of exactly what you want.

I can e-mail the info and do some digging that goes beyond the public domain to serve you. Your privacy will be respected, and confidential info will be between us.
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Jan 28, 2011
Hi Marilyn,

If you are looking to estimate what you can sell your home for, your best bet is to meet with a sellers agent.

A sellers agent will prepare a free market analysis using homes recently sold and what is currently available for sale (your competition). From this you should be able to determine what fair market value is (what a buyer is willing to pay).

I live fairly close by and am familiar with the area. As a matter of fact I just priced a home on Forest Glen, seller was debating whether to sell or not.

If you'd like my help please feel free to contact me directly, I'm here to help.

Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Jan 28, 2011
If your looking for a list of places going through the foreclosure process or already in foreclosure, you should contact your agent or an agent in that area. They will be able to provide you with a list of places available.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
Mlaricy@americorpre.com
(708)250-2696
Jack Lewitz, Agent, Lincolnwood, IL
Fri Jan 28, 2011
Marilynn,

You state you are a Home Seller? Are you needing some advise or need something else? I would be glad to help you if you want or any one of these other agents could help you to. I think we all need more information so we know what you want.
Matthew Silv…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Jan 28, 2011
I am happy to get you a list. Are you a buyer?
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Jan 28, 2011
Yes, there are some, but what is your question?
Greg Zajdel, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Jan 28, 2011
what exactly do you need? short sale listings or already foreclosed- REOs?
Lucid Realty…, Agent, Addison, IL
Fri Jan 28, 2011
Hey Marilyn,

Are you looking for a list of homes that are in foreclosure or pre-foreclosures?

Sari
877 LUCID99
Web Reference:  http://www.Lucidrealty.com