Home for sale at Brighton estates

Asked by Pollyrodolfosr, Bakersfield, CA Sun Feb 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3080454355--Pecos-River-Dr…

Answers

2
Robert and D…, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Sun Feb 17, 2013

The home that you have referenced in Trulia is the contingent short sale at 11300 Pecos River that Valerie has already mentioned.

If you are interested in homes for sale in Brighton Estates, the link below will allow you to view all of the homes that are currently available in that neighborhood.

Robert and Dawn
Valerie Ulrey, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Sun Feb 17, 2013
I don't see a question about this property but I'll just let you know that according to the MLS, this home is a short sale. It is currently under contract and they sellers and buyers are waiting for approval of the sale by the short sale bank.

If you would like additional information about this home or other homes in the area, I will be happy to assist you. Feel free to call or email me directly and I'll get you started.

Valerie Ulrey
valerieulrey@yahoo.com
661-900-8792