Hi, we were just involved in a short sale for 69767 NorthHampton Ave., Cathedral city, CA. 92234 and it went into foreclosure today. Our loan was

Asked by Melissa, Cathedral City, CA Tue Oct 6, 2009

approved but the second on the home wasn't clear-is there anyway that we can still get the home? It goes to foreclosure on 10/07/09. thanks. Melissa Patton
530-541-1557

Answers

3
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Sat Oct 31, 2009
Melissa the second may have the loan insured and is not willing to take the pay off that the first is offering. You can have your Realtor® find out how much the second needs to release the lein and increase your offer to cover it.
Marisol Perez, , San Gabriel, CA
Fri Oct 30, 2009
Hi Melissa,
I'm sorry about your loss. I can help you get your credit fixed and ready to get into another home in as little as a year or two. I can give you my contacts.

Marisol Perez
Realtor/License #01760049
Direct:626-703-0652
Vicky Lucas, Agent, Cathedral City, CA
Fri Oct 30, 2009
Hi Melissa!

Unfortunately foreclosure really hurts the credit big time. For FHA loan at will take at least 4 years before you can purchase another a house and of course with a good credit standing again.

If you know any loan officer, you can get a second opinion on this.

Vicky Lucas
760-285-4928
REALTOR
DRE LIC#01815682