Hi there I am currently in the market looking for foreclosed homes or bank repo's.I n the Ocean City Maryland area.houses or mobile homes.

Asked by Chuck Lewellen, 17065 Wed Jul 7, 2010

i am very interested in looking for a home near the beach,even if its a fixer upper,or even a rent to own,I currently reside in Pa.But my wife's dream has been to live near the beach,even if it could be a summer home.Please help me out it could be a home,or a modular or double wide or a mobile home.

Answers

3
Deeley Chester’s answer
Deeley Ches…, Agent, Ocean City, MD
Mon Aug 22, 2011
Hi Chuck,
I realize this was posted a while back but thought I would follow up. If you would like to receive e-mail alerts of new listings of foreclosures that would match your search criteria, please send me an e-mail and I can put you on the 24-7 Home watch that my company Prudential Carruthers offer's. It will send e-mail alerts and new listings that just come on the market.
Thanks and good luck,
Deeley
Deeley Ches…, Agent, Ocean City, MD
Mon Aug 22, 2011
Hi Chuck,
Thanks and good luck,
Deeley
Kevin & Moni…, Agent, Ocean City, MD
Wed Jul 7, 2010
Dear Chuck,

On the home page of our web site listed below there is a link to all of the foreclosure listings that are currently available in Ocean City. You will see the tab on the right hand portion of the page.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

My best.
Monica