Hi, We are interested in purchasing this property Shorebird Cir Redwood City, CA 94065 (Redwood Shores) 2 bed, 2 full bath ,

Asked by roeleen.jooste, 94551 Sun Jan 12, 2014

1,026 sqft

Answers

3
Jason Walter, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Thu Jan 30, 2014
Hi, if you're interested in purchasing a property, try working with a local Realtor to help with your home search. The information online isn't always accurate or complete as the MLS in which Realtors have access to.

http://about.me/jasonwalter
Matt Skrabo, Agent, Palo Alto, CA
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Hi Roeleen,

As already mentioned below, the home is not showing on the MLS. However, I do have something similar for sale that's not on the market yet in Redwood Shores.

Please, email me directly if you're interested. It's a 2bd, 1.5bth on Cove.

Matt Skrabo
matt@mattskrabo.com
Lee Ginsburg, Agent, San Bruno, CA
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Hi Roeleen,
This home is not listed on the market yet. Often homes are in the foreclosure process but not foreclosed on yet. The process takes a minimum of almost 4 months. Often longer. The owner has all that time to bring the loan current. They might be trying to modify their loan. When and if the bank forecloses on the property it will be listed on the MLS for sale. These homes do not sell for any less than a similar home in the same neighborhood in the same condition. The same buyers are out there and will bid the property to market price. I would suggest not to wait for something that may not happen. I suggest trying to find something a home that the owner (bank or individual) want to sell. I would be happy to help you with tat search. Please do not hesitate to contact me to answer any other questions and to help you find a home you can live in and enjoy for a long time. Good Luck and hope to hear from you. toll free 877-Lee-Sells (877-533.7355)