Hi, I'm considering travelling to Florida for a month to search and invest in foreclosures that are well

Asked by Ti, Alaska Fri Jan 9, 2009

priced and in strong rental markets. I have a long term outlook and understand the hassles of rental ownership. If you were in my shoes and had $150k to invest, what areas in Florida would you be seriosly be looking and why? Thanks so much!

Answers

2
Sandra Casti…, , Fort Myers, FL
Sat Jan 30, 2010
Hello Ti,
Lee County, which is the areas of FT Myers, Estero, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs and Estero, Lehigh Acres.
We were one of the fastest growing markets in the US a couple of years ago. We were also a area that took some of the biggest hits. Bur the sales for the the month of Dec 2009 made record highs. We still have great deals on properties and it really is the time to start looking to buy irather then down the road. We are starting to see properties values going up gradually, as they should.
The reason for our area to continue it's growth is, our weather and location. We do expect more foreclosures in 2010. Many residents are looking for a GOOD rental. They seem to be far and few in between. That dosn't always mean expensive. I work with clients who are relocating here and they look for nice places to rent. usually 6mos or a annual, unless you are looking to rent out for the season. Which ever your goal is, you want to customize your search, to suit your needs to their highest capacity, I have worked with many buyers who wanted to do the same thing as your thinking, and they have rented their homes out quickly to qualified renters. If you click onto my inforamtion, you can access the listings in the area, or contact me and I would be happy to personalize your search for you. If for any reason if I can be of assistance, please feel free to contact me at anytime.
I wish you the best in your venture!
Scott Riddle, Agent, Naples, FL
Fri Jan 9, 2009
Ti,

There are several areas of SW Florida to consider. If you could give me a call so I can get more info from you I would be able to give you a better answer. I look forward speaking to you.

Scott Riddle, (CSP) Certified Short Sale Professional
Sand Castle Realty Group
239-289-1849
239-390-0027 fax
http://www.NaplesRealEstatePros.com
http://www.ScottRiddle.topseller.net