Hi , Can I get any recommendations for hiring a Realtor in the Cupertino(CA) area.I am looking for someone

Asked by Zubin, Los Angeles, CA Thu Jan 10, 2008

who has knowledge and is well informed about the foreclosure or short sale properties, and also has solid experience ,whereby he can guide first time home buyers like me......

Answers

9
David Blockh…, Agent, Los Altos, CA
Mon Jan 21, 2008
Zubin,

I understand the foreclosure process, but am not an expert in the field. Why? Because in Cupertino, where we have had appreciation averaging 6-8 percent a year over the last 9 years, it is very rare (extremely rare) to find a home in forclosure in the area. Did I mention that foreclosure inventory is miniscule, tiny, bordering on non existent in great neighborhoods. And if you do, it has been so heavily leveraged (1st , 2nd, 3rd deads of trust), that you can't get it under market. Why waste everyone's time hunting for the golden goose when it doesn't exist. Try looking to the south valley, the east valley or the central valley, that's where the majority of foreclosures are.
I do know of a foreclosure property in Los Altos Hills... Its got 4 acres (only half acre flat), 2500 sf house (tear down), bay views (nice), yours for only 3.2 million......current market value....2.3 million. What a deal!
Andrea Wince…, Agent, Milpitas, CA
Tue Jan 15, 2008
RealtyTrac.com has a very clear explanation of the foreclosure process. Not to get into too much detail, first the homeowner becomes delinquent on their payments, the bank sends files with the county and sends the homeowner a notice of default, the homeowner has a short time to catch up, if they don't, the bank files and sends a notice of trustee sale. The trustee sale is the bidding that occurs "on the courthouse steps" and yes, to participate in that bidding you will need a cashiers check. The highest bidder is usually the original bank (or lender) who then gets the house back. The house is now REO (Real Estate Owned) by the bank. The bank will then hire an auction house to sell the property, sell it on their own, or sell it through a licensed agent on the MLS (there are many out there REO on the MLS). A short sale is when the homeowner still holds the title (pre-foreclosed) is obviously having difficulty with the current mortgage so the bank allows them to sell it on the open market for an amount lower than what they owe the bank (there are many short sales on the MLS). Whew! Hope that helps! There are also answers to foreclosure questions and laws on my website listed below as a reference.
Norman Aless…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Wed Aug 27, 2008
Hi Zubin,
My name is Allyson, I do specialize in bank owned (foreclosed) and short sales properties and I have found my buyers some very good deals. I have purchased Forclosed homes al over Santa Clara County.
I have the experience you may have been looking for.
You can check me out at my web site where you can also put in a search just for bank owned properties for your area of interest Cupertino and receive up to date listings and daily updates automatically and it is FREE!!
You can check out my web site at http:// http://www.homesbyallyson.com and set up your search or just email me with your needs and wants what price range and area or areas you would like to search in and I will set it up for you. And as I have said you will receive up to date listings as well as any changes in price or status.

Allyson Alessandrini
(408) 705-6578
allyson@homesbyallyson.com
shirin zarto…, Agent, cupertino, CA
Wed Aug 27, 2008
I can help you with the process. I have experience with forclosures and short sales. it is very unlikely that you could find a short sale or forclosure in Cupertino but still possible. I Have worked with many first time home buyers and can help you as well. Please feel free to call me with any questions at (408) 777-3803 and visit my sebsite as well for some good information http://www.shirinzartoshty.com, thanks
William Moody, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Thu Jul 31, 2008
Zubin,
I am a realtor in Cupertino and have a lot of experience dealing with out-of-town buyers. I have been helping them for years. I have a lot of experience in the Cupertino area and am familiar with the community, demographics and available homes there. I also have knowledge of homes that will be coming up that are not on the market at this time.
Before we go much further we need to spend some time talking and going over a lot of different areas about yourself, needs, pre-approval or not and explain to you how I help you in this very important process.
Just a note on my website, I am putting a new one up and the web reference is to the old one and it may not work well in the interm.
Web Reference:  http://www.billmoody.net
Nina Daruwal…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Thu Jul 31, 2008
Zubin,
What are your motives in the purchase of a property? Personal Residence, or an Investment property? Cupertino is one City that rarely has a Foreclosure/Short-Sale property. I live and work in Cupertino at Coldwell Banker, and can help you with your Real Estate needs. I deal with first-time home buyers all the time and can take you through the process from start to finish and beyond! There is a lot to discuss, call me, we can have a no-obligation chat. If what you hear sounds good, we take the next step forward.
Be well and safe, Nina Daruwalla
408-7773823; http://www.ninadaruwalla.com
Realtor, ,
Thu Jan 10, 2008
My office is located in Cupertino and I would be happy to speak with you about purchasing a home in the area. Please feel free to contact me.
CJ Brasiel, Agent, San Jose, CA
Thu Jan 10, 2008
Zubin,

I would recommend Robert Aldana at Coldwell Banker. He specializes in short sale/foreclosures and is a Realtor of high integrity.

http://www.letstalkrealestate.com/

CJ
Jane Allen, Agent, Groton, MA
Thu Jan 10, 2008
I have been a realtor for over 20 years. If I were to make a move to another state I would set up appointments at different houses in my price range with 3or4 brokers. After spending time with each I would choose the one who listened to me the most carefully and answered my questions directly. I would then work with that person.