Gnitti, Home Buyer in Santa Paula, CA

Hello, we would like some additional information on this home. My elderly father lives in Santa Paula and we may need to relocate there.

Asked by Gnitti, Santa Paula, CA Sat May 15, 2010

Answers

4
Stuart Monte…, Agent, Santa Paula, CA
Wed Jun 16, 2010
Gritti,
Dale and I work in Santa Paula and have represented buyers and sellers here for over 20+ years. We are happy to help you with any information about Santa Paula you wish. Please give me some information about the property you're inquiring about so I can get you the info you're seeking. Dale and I are both past presidents of the Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors, both Realtors of The Year for the Association and Agents of the Year for the Santa Paula Troop office 2009. How may we serve you?
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun May 16, 2010
You may wish to ask your question again and attach a link or give an address so that your question can be answered accordingly--in the meantime any local agent can help you, contact any realty office(s) and inquire. However, If you are looking at a RealtyTrac listing(s), keep in mind that some of the information is inaccurate and often misleading--some of the properties may have a lis pendens--notice of default--and if so, some may not be for sale yet, and some may never be if the owner satisfies the default--for the most accurate and up to date information, consult with your agent--if they are available, he/she would know or could find out.
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Sun May 16, 2010
Gnitti,
There are currently 45 'active' MLS Listings in Santa Paula under $500K. They start at $80K for a 2+1 condo in the Lobero Tract (popular with investors). A three bedroom detached house starts at $260K. Here's a printable link to all these properties (good for 30 days): http://vcrdsmls.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=vcrd… ... Trulia will have these homes on this site as well. Good luck in your home search.
Dan Chase, Home Buyer, Texas City, TX
Sat May 15, 2010
You need to give an address or MLS# to get real help.

If you are looking at a realtytrack foreclosure listing on here forget it. Those are not for sale. They are showing the amount of a lien the owner is behind on or the amount the owner is behind on their payments. There is a good chance the house will never be a foreclosure for sale.

For real foreclosure listings look at http://www.realtor.com OR ask any local agent to help you.