Hello, is this a safe family area with aged community? if so, how is the price range for a 3-bed room? even if it needs work

Asked by eltaibe@gmail.com, Los Angeles, CA Sat Dec 28, 2013

Answers

5
Naomi Selick, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Jun 19, 2014
Carthay Square is a lovely neighborhood of mostly Spanish style homes with character where $1M will buy you a fixer if you're lucky and it goes up from there. I have sold several homes in Carthay and would be happy to answer any questions for you. Please call me at 213-280-9120.
Bradley Neum…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Franklin, TN
Sun Jan 5, 2014
Yes, it is a safe area.

For mortgage help, call (630) 639-1081 or email for a free pre-approval in less than 10 minutes. We lend our own money and are licensed in 49 states and you can apply online at http://www.myccmtg.com.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Crosscountry Mortgage Inc.
Phone: (630) 639-1081
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
NMLS# 948036
Shannon Chang, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Tue Dec 31, 2013
Safety is relative, crime occurs even in the best neighborhoods. I suggest you walk the are and get a better feel for the neighborhood. You can always look up crime statistics on line; https://www.crimereports.com/
In the meantime, why don't you work directly with a qualified agent to help you find the home you want?
Douglas Lagos, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sun Dec 29, 2013
Eltaibe,

3 bedroom homes range from approximately $900,000 up to $1.4 Million in Carthay Square.

You can view up to date listings by clicking on the URL link below.

If you need additional information please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Douglas Lagos
Tel. 310-463-8088

Coldwell Banker Residential
CalBRE# 01921046
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Sat Dec 28, 2013
This is a lovely area of Los Angeles with homes in the 1 Million Dollar range and up.