Hello: I'm looking to find out which banks are giving the biggest discounts on SOLD Short Sales.

Asked by jeffreywolf.re, Escondido, CA Wed Apr 3, 2013

Would any agents be able to do a MLS search for me and email it??
The search I'm looking for is Short Sales SOLD in the last 30 days in North County San Diego.
SFH, address, list price, sale price, Date Sold, Days on market. Ideally listing office too. I know this won't make you any money today, but hopefully this will result in me bringing a SS listing to you from the seller. And then a relisting after I've repaired it.

Thanks you
Jeffrey Wolf

Answers

3
Dusty Brazil, Agent, Del Mar, CA
Wed Apr 3, 2013
And I thought I was special when u personally sent me this EXACT email
I'm just rying to get somebody who wants to work with me. Trulia is how I got your name in the first place. You told me you wanted to work with investors.
Flag Wed Apr 3, 2013
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Wed Apr 3, 2013
I'm reminded about the cliche about a little bit of knowledge.....
If the SHORTSALE was completed; a Bank no longer owns it!
And normally, SHORTSALES do not need that much repairing.
And often, if repairs were needed; they have been completed to the requirements of the new Lender.
And if the house was sold; then the new owners probably wanted it.
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Hi Jeffrey,

I wish you luck. I don't know if your approach will get you what you want. There are hundreds of groups doing this throughout San Diego County. Most folks seem to do best by buying at trustee sales.

Take are.
Just becasue you can't do it, dosen't mean I can't. I've bought 3 this way at 70% of ARV less repair costs. What have you done lately!
Flag Wed Apr 3, 2013