Hello I'm interested in getting a Trash-out service started. I have a construction experience and in the service industry and know many people

Asked by Tom, Pleasanton, TX Thu Jan 14, 2010

that that are looking for work (crew). I'm just having trouble getting started like I don't know where to begin. Namely how to get qualified. Licensed, Bonded and Insured? Where would I find information on how to do this.

Answers

1
Kathy Weber, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Thu Jan 14, 2010
Hi Tom,

My husband is a General Contractor that is licensed, bonded and insured. We've had a trash out biz for 2 1/2 years.

It take time to build up a clientele base. Primarily through REO agents.

Make sure you have some sort of idea on how to "bid" out the job. There are so many parameters.

If you would like more info., please feel free to email me. I just sent a lengthy explanation to another inquirer this morning. I can cut & paste the answer to you. We have alot of experience and don't mind helping others. (As long as you're in TX) =)
Web Reference:  http://kathyweberhomes.com