Has anyone had any experience with Home solutions partners I Reo, llc (the stewardship fund)? They are offering me a deed in lieu but no website/bbb

Asked by Lin, Fort Myers, FL Wed Oct 13, 2010

Answers

17
Jimmy Wright, Home Buyer, Taylor, MI
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Denise I have the same problem with them as you do,mine companies in 3 1/2 years.it's bs. Idk what to do.the reciver was picked by James g. Temme the owner so I don't think he us any help.he won't return my calls,emails,nonething. Let me guess your house is owned by transportation alliance bank or some other bs company now, they are all part of it. I will give u my email so we can take about it
I haven't received anything from you regarding Stewardship Fund LLC. Please, please contact me, asap. Thank you so very much!
Flag Mon May 18, 2015
Please contact me, no_1_red_head at yah oo dot com
Flag Tue Apr 7, 2015
Vasquidshack, Home Buyer, Fort Myers, FL
Fri May 12, 2017
I just bought (paid in full) 2 homes at a tax auction from my county that were owned by REO aka Home Opportunity LLC aka Transportation Alliance Bank LLC. They hadn't paid the taxes on the properties in over 3 years so the county seized them and auctioned them off. Look up your property on your local tax office website. What is up with this company?
Don’t you know a contact number or representative name for that company Home Opportunity LLC. I am currently in a bad home situation with them and have no water and save for a way out of this god forsaken house.
Flag Mon Sep 25, 2017
Fri May 12, 2017
I just bought (paid in full) 2 homes at a tax auction from REO aka Home Opportunity LLC aka Transportation Alliance Bank LLC. They hadn't paid the taxes on the properties in over 3 years so the county seized them and auctioned them off. Look up your property on your local tax office website. What is up with this company?
dennisjhenson, Agent, Arlington, TX
Wed Feb 15, 2017
IF ANYONE has a telephone number for the HOME SOLUTIONS PARTNERS I REO, LLC

PLEASE POST IT so I can call them.

Many thanks,
Glenda
817-228-8889
Denise Willi…, Home Buyer, Bradenton, FL
Sun Apr 5, 2015
We are in a fight with them right now over a home we were purchasing from Stewardship Fund LLC. The attorneys they have sicked on us are treacherous and like to slander people... and they don't give a rats butt about how much we have invested in the property... we are requesting a jury trial and have filed bankruptcy... Good luck.
Jimmy Wright, Home Buyer, Taylor, MI
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Please note home solutions partners reo and stewardship fund are prozy scams. Buyer beware...
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Just be sure to have an Attorney review anything before you sign.
Fri Apr 5, 2013
We have been dealing with Stewardship Fund LLC for the last 5 years, now all of the sudden, we are being bounced from one collection company to another. I looked up the Stewardship fund on Bing, and found the court record that I posted a link to in my last post.
We have a call in to the Receivership to see if there is anything we can do about the fact that we were never notified about the bankruptcy or the assets being seized. Or that the land contract we have is illegal in our state. Now the collection agency is trying to foreclose on our house. They are refusing to accept payments. Its crazy.
Hopefully we will get somewhere with the receivership. If you think you are dealing with Stewardship Fund or REO, you really should investigate.
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Do NOT EVER sign over your Deed to a "3rd party" unless your mortgage is 100% paid in full at closing. Otherwise they can immediately kick you out the house and/or start charging you rent or collect rent from a new tenant.

Meanwhile they do not send one penny to your lender and your house will end up getting foreclosed and it is your credit history that gets hurt!

Go here: http://www.MakingHomeAffordable.gov

Some lenders are offering reductions on the principal so try that if you can.

Alma Kee
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
heathersims87, Home Buyer, Fort Myers, FL
Thu Jan 24, 2013
i bought a house from them , they are reasonable and yes i was scared at first but then it all went through and i still am payin for my house and been in it for a year now with no problems.
Did you have an attorney at your side to review your paperwork? Is the house now in your name? Put the address in the box on the upper right:
http://www.hcpafl.org/

Is the current mortgage owed on the property higher than you are "buying it for"? Before you send any money, pay $50 to a title company to do a title search to verify how much is owned on the property. Otherwise you may just be paying "above market rents" and also repairing items that should be the "landlord's" responsibility.
Flag Thu Jan 24, 2013
Lin, Home Seller, Fort Myers, FL
Mon Nov 14, 2011
I haven't completed anything with them. They wanted to send a company over to my current home to notarize my signature on their paperwork. I told them no. I could get my own notary once I knew if they were legitimate. Their Texas phone number is 972-267-9600 from their letterhead. I checked the Texas BBB and they weren't listed.
Luis S. Munoz, Both Buyer And Seller, Indialantic, FL
Sun Nov 13, 2011
Don't lose your time with that kind of solution. GO after the bank to vacate any action against you. I can show you how to stop any foreclosure or Lis Pendens in 24 hours. My work is guaranteed. Call 321-549-1052 or email me at :munozmelbourne@yahoo.com
Luis S
Please contact me. 269 830 3325 we have court tomorrow against Home Opportunity LLC
Flag Sun Apr 5, 2015
Sharon, , Dayton, OH
Sat Nov 12, 2011
Hello, I received this same offer. What was your results regarding this? Do you have a phone number in TX of them?
Mark Washburn, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Oct 16, 2010
Not familiar with them, the advice already provided about strictly dealing with the company currently servicing your mortgage is good strategy.
Web Reference:  http://www.gulfreturns.com/
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Oct 14, 2010
Lin,

Contact the "servicer" for your mortgage (the company you make your payments to) they are the only ones who can offer you a Deed In Lieu. If you're not making your mortgage payments to "Home Solutions Partners I REO, LLC" then they are NOT the servicer for the actual owner of your mortgage. If you want to "lookup" to see who actually owns your mortgage you can do a MERS search here:

https://www.mers-servicerid.org/sis/

You may want to report it to authorities if you find out that Home Solutions Partners is a scam. Contact your local FBI. You can report them online.

Hope this helps.
Alma
Wendy Smith, Agent, Crystal Beach, FL
Thu Oct 14, 2010
An offer for Deed in Lieu should come from your lender or the foreclosure attorney. Be very careful. Don't just assume a DIL gets you off the hook.....the agreement must be carefully reviewed. Not all DILs are alike.
What about a short sale? Shortsales often work out better for sellers.