HOW CAN I GET A CLEANING CONTRACT FROM FORECLOSURE HOMES?

Asked by Dana Ashford, Detroit, MI Tue Sep 23, 2008

LOOKING TO CLEAN OUT TRASH OUT HOMES

Answers

113
Smart Choices of Quality Works’ answer
Smart Choices…, , Clearfield, UT
Tue Aug 19, 2014
I'm just starting my foreclosure trash out business. And I'm looking for Realtors or Agents that need help with their property's. So if any one can or needs help contact me at http://www.smartchoicesqualityworks or email smartchoicesoqw@gmail.com Thanks KAYLYNN ALLISON
Justin Brenn…, Agent, La Jolla, CA
Tue Jan 5, 2010
Hello Dana,
I am an Asset Manager for many of the major banks. While some REO realtors do give out cleaning contracts the majority of banks have national contractors. I would recommend visiting
http://www.REOALLEGIANCE.com or http://www.cyprexx.com and signing up with a national vendor who will then sub the work out to you. Believe me, I do this everyday for thousands of assets nationwide and there are tons of people trying to figure out a way to get in the game. Those who are trying now in many cases are too late. However, cleaning contracts are different and national contractors are always looking for good licensed people. I am also a REALTOR and Broker in San Diego, CA. Thanks
when you mean sub does that mean were not going to make any money at this then
Flag Wed Jan 27, 2016
my brother in law does some from his real estate friends. been doing so for years I want to become licensed to do that for him so we can do it together what do you suggest we do. ps cheapest way possible
Flag Wed Jan 27, 2016
Thank you
Flag Mon Nov 23, 2015
I'm not sure how to get cleaning contracts for something like this. I would begin by asking the bank on how you would get something like that. They should know what to do and who you can call. I would definitely start by calling them and seeing what they say! http://www.paramountjanitorialservices.com
Flag Tue Feb 24, 2015
Raye Mayhorn, Agent, Killeen, TX
Sat Jun 20, 2009
Dana,
I would take the time to look at who is listing these homes on the market and ask them to register you on there vendor list. Or Sign up at REO Network as a vendor. You will have to be licensed and bonded.
Web Reference:  http://www.reonetwork.com
Cassandra Bl…, , Atlanta, GA
Wed Oct 13, 2010
Contact realtors who specialize in foreclosures (easy to find; go to your local multiple listing service (MLS) and scour homes). Also, acquiring institutions of failed banks are fertile ground... see an editorial at link below that talks about this ("How to Earn More Money in Your Foreclosure Cleanup Business")...

Also, investors, landlords and home owners associations are good contacts for work... of course, larger companies (property preservation companies) are solid contacts... (see editorial entitled, "How to Tap Larger Firms to Grow Your Foreclosure Cleanup Business.")

Property preservation companies take longer to pay, but you can land bulk with these companies, which can help put your business on the map... they tend to pay less and again, you will wait longer to get paid, but there are ways around cash flow issues -- using a factor. See article entitled, "How to Keep Cash Flowing Into Your Foreclosure Cleanup Business."

Again, visit industry link below that will guide you in all aspects of starting your biz. We've put out enough FREE info on industry... enough for you to read and be sure you want to get into our industry, before you spend money on any program. Sincerely, much success to you in Detroit ... :)

Cassandra Black, Consultant & CEO, Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC
Alisha Chen, , Irvine, CA
Thu Jan 21, 2010
That depends on which bank has foreclosed the property. Sometimes, the bank has a contract with a certain company to do the clean outs, sometimes, the bank will have the listing agents choose. You can go to the website of the banks and most of them have a site where you can petition to work with them. Have good testimonies ready and make sure you know the procedures/laws working as a clean out contractor for banks.
I was going to suggest the same thing. Going through the banks is probably the fastest way to get involved with foreclosure cleaning. As long as you have experience with residential cleaning, you should be able to get on their list. After that, it's just a matter of building up your reputation. http://www.teddyclean.com.au
Flag Wed May 20, 2015
Hopelinda, Home Buyer, Fremont, CA
Tue Aug 18, 2015
While we do have local agents as clients you may want to try and get approval from a company called
Field Asset Services. They contract with the bank and sub to you for foreclosure cleanup work.
http://ForeclosureIQ.com
Brandon Mack…, Home Buyer, Viva P Lapham, Cocoa, FL
Tue Jul 16, 2013
TRUMAN DEVELOPMENT in Central Illinois! We are EXPERTS at clean outs, trash outs, residentail and commercial cleaning. EYE FOR DETAIL IS EVERYTHING! We will beat ANY competitors price and give you service they couldn't possibly match. We are PROFESSIONALS and our crews are neat, clean, prompt, courteous, and careful! We are LICENSED, BONDED, and INSURED! We also have SUPERIOR references, travel within a 350 mile radius (provided the compensation is reasonable) and we are available ANYTIME that is agreeable for our customer(s) whether residential or commercial. Give us a try and you won't ever need to try anyone else. If you value cleanliness, detail, and eagerness.....then call us please for your trash outs, clean outs, pre-sale (including apartments) residential, and commercial cleaning jobs. Our number is (309) 645-3909 and we are also on FACEBOOK at Truman Development Residential Cleaning and TWITTER @trumancleaning
Hello, im a new business owner,
foreclourse clean up business, were can i get trash bin and were do i haul the trash, sorry just in need of help thank you.
Flag Tue Jul 8, 2014
Daniel Del R…, Agent, Modesto, CA
Wed Mar 24, 2010
Go direct to the agent. I have plenty of REO accounts that will allow me to contract my own cleaning crew. Make sure you have adequate insurance and have a good system of accountability as any good agent will hold you to all the work you do.
kandacleanin…, , West Palm Beach, FL
Fri Apr 25, 2014
Palm Beach, Martin and St. Lucie Counties, I have a foreclosure clean up business, licensed, insured and bonded
K & A Green Clean Solutions LLC contact us at (561) 628-6519 or emailing at kandacleaningllc@gmail.com
I will provide standard prices for Illustrated Properties and Keller Williams Agents
Hello, hi i like to know were do i get trash bin, and were do i haul it away. im in needof help , im a new business owner, in the foreclosure clean up business, i need to get started, thank you southern california
Flag Tue Jul 8, 2014
SHaas, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Fri Aug 2, 2013
Call Sophia Haas at Asset Management Specialists for an application.
215-874-4912 SHaas@AMSREO.COM
Hello I am a private contractor looking for bids to clean out Detroit, vacant homes can you help direct me?
Flag Tue Apr 29, 2014
janewyatt, Renter, Germantown, TN
Sun Nov 25, 2012
Many people contact the realtors who list these foreclosures and ask for the work.
You can find them on foreclosuresus .com
Maryrivera, , Illinois
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Me and my crew are looking to clean foreclosure home or businesses my e-mail is mtddbusters@gmail.com we live and ILL
Cassandra Bl…, , Atlanta, GA
Mon May 9, 2011
Contact asset managers at banks, foreclosure realtors and definitely sign up with other property preservation companies that have listings in several states. Tons of foreclosure cleanup job vendor applications available online. Some foreclosure cleanup job leads in the article below.

Cassandra, Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC, Atlanta, GA
Matt Pickett, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Sat Apr 9, 2011
You should submit your business on equator.com
Peter, , Miami, FL
Thu Aug 12, 2010
yes im lookin to clean trashed homes
Jeremy Sulak, Other Pro, Brighton, MI
Fri May 8, 2009
You may want to check out a previous post, its brief but sums up how I got my start 3 years ago

http://www.trulia.com/voices/Foreclosure/How_do_I_get_contac…

Best Wishes

Jeremy Sulak
Web Reference:  http://myhomemichigan.com
Kelieh008, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Sun Mar 5, 2017
How can i get a contract for a property that. That was just bought hat claning after a house burned downvand has property damage of the landscap
Lfranco09, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Tue Feb 7, 2017
How yo find The website for foreclosure house Cleaning
Tyrondarecord, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Mon Nov 14, 2016
How do you get licensed and bonded, i stay here in michigan and what bank do i go too..??
To get cleaning contract..
Ryanhoffman2…, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Fri Sep 2, 2016
Can anyone tell me how to get cleaning contracts or carpentry work contracts from the bank foreclosed homes I live in the Baltimore Maryland area and I'm trying to get work around there I keep looking into this and no one can give me any answers not even anybody in the bank someone please help my name is Ryan 410 903 9482
Smoooth1413, , Peoria, IL
Wed Aug 24, 2016
In need of a clean up or clean out services,, contact STRAIGHT SHOOTERS HAULING SERVICES ....located in peoria ill.....309-635-3031
Uniqe.soluti…, Home Buyer, Shelbyville, TN
Thu Aug 18, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have a new cleaning business and am looking for cleaning jobs in the Nashville areas , do anyone need trash out cleaning, residential Cleaning..
colleenS.947…, , Millington, TN
Mon Jun 6, 2016
Colleen spears/ just in Memphis and millington Tn. Looking for foreclosed homes to be cleaned out.
Efrain8781, Home Buyer, Salt Lake City, UT
Fri May 27, 2016
Im cleaning subcontractor looking for work in Foreclosure homes? Any one that can help me
Johnniesimmo…, Home Buyer, Philadelphia, PA
Fri May 13, 2016
Do you have any jobs in reading Pennsylvania
Mdt, Home Buyer, Jacksonville, FL
Mon May 2, 2016
You are more than welcome to give me a call. I am actually have work in the detroit area and i am way short staff due to the market being saturated. I will need to get some info from you and go overr some items but can actually get you work this week as we are sitting on properties now.

Marc
310-483-5990
Mdt, Home Buyer, Jacksonville, FL
Mon May 2, 2016

Marc
310-483-5990
E.butler, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Sat Apr 23, 2016
I am not looking to get a contract to clean foreclosed houses but I am looking for those companies that have the contracts and are looking for people to clean those houses. I was working for Snow Enterprise, prior to them loosing the contract with Fannie Mae. I was responsible for houses in the Germantown, Gaithersburg, Montgomery Village, MD area.
Mrmojo78, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Tue Apr 5, 2016
Try A+ Property Preservation in Joliet, IL. They are very prompt and their rates are hard to match.
here is their contact info. 3033 West Jefferson st suite 208 Joliet, IL 60435. phone number- 815-735-1004
Doris.harris…, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Mon Apr 4, 2016
North Houston
Harris County
Evelyn , Renter, 23150
Wed Jan 20, 2016
How can I find cleaning out foreclosure home. I'm from Richmond VA Dale 804-824-5162
Labonbolar, Home Buyer, Pensacola, FL
Wed Sep 23, 2015

I Just started my small business as Professional Cleaning Services for Commercial/Residential Cleaning on foreclosed properties in Pensacola, Fl (Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa counties). I started with a contractor (truassets), but the company was not forthcoming with the bids/pay. I also solicited one of the properties on my own. I'm presently looking for more jobs to work as a sub-contractor with cleaning properties such as offices buildings/homes. I have my business license, commercial insurance. I'm motivated, dependable and reliable. My contact phone#850-450-5467 and email address labonbolar@gmail.com.
Lovinchrist, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Thu Aug 20, 2015
Keeping our community clean.
Mustafamoses…, Home Buyer, Philadelphia, PA
Sat May 9, 2015
I'm from baltimore md.and I'm try to find out on how to sub contract to clean out for closed homes
Denise Montg…, Home Buyer, Colorado Springs, CO
Thu Apr 23, 2015
Hi my family and I are looking at cleaning out foreclosed homes in the Fountain, Colorado area we just aren't sure where to turn to get this started. can someone please direct us in the right direction. Thanks so much for any and all help.
Noah Seidenb…, Agent, Evanston, IL
Mon Apr 6, 2015
Do a search on Foreclosure property and contact the services and inquire. You have a very good idea. I have seen some services who work for Fannie Mae Home Path (you can look them up) and they are very busy.
Adileny Milt…, Home Buyer, Columbus, OH
Mon Apr 6, 2015
Hi I recently opened up a cleaning business and is looking for contractors I am in Columbus OH. I do both commercial and residential cleaning I have insurance and am good to go. My questions is where do I go to ind these types of jobs???? Please contact me at jaquelinne_912@live.com Thanks
kimberlyhudg…, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Wed Mar 25, 2015
I Will like to get a contract on cleaning foreclosure home. I am asking you what do I have to do and what type of insurance do I need.
Novakowski_j…, Home Buyer, South Lyon, MI
Mon Dec 22, 2014
Anyone look for a clean up crew in michigan in the areas of grand rapids big rapids cedar spring Howard city newaygo Fremont white cloud reed city areas let us know 231 629 2812 an leave a message an will get back to u
Derrick Sly, Home Buyer, Albuquerque, NM
Fri Dec 19, 2014
I'll tell you what: I would love to see someone come and get my house cleaned. It is a nightmare right now. With four kids and the wife sick, things tend to build up. There's just too much to clean up if both of us aren't on task. These kids are like little tornadoes. I'm tempted to call a business just to see how far they get.
http://www.missionimpossiblecleaning.com.au/services/
Gconsuelo59, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Tue Dec 9, 2014
looking for jobs cleaning on foreclosure homes
are you looking for some to clean for you or are you interested in cleaning for foreclosure homes?
Flag Thu Nov 26, 2015
Joel Nkane, Home Buyer, Lexington, KY
Tue Nov 25, 2014
Me and my crew are looking to clean foreclosure home or businesses my e-mail is claudiagreen1917@gmail.com we live in Lexington KY
rad8761, Home Buyer, 08757
Tue Oct 7, 2014
Suggest you contact local preservation reo companies in your area. Most of the trash outs and maid services are completed by National Companies who obtain work directly from the Mortgage companies or FNME.
Kathi Myers…, Home Buyer, Goshen, IN
Sun Jul 6, 2014
will clean forecloseed homes in maryville tn area I
SHANELLE, Home Owner, 07111
Tue Jun 17, 2014
How do I get contracts to clean foreclosed homes in NEW JERSEY?
Sr55d, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon May 5, 2014
Who in Wayne County New York can I contact for cleaning out foreclosure houses and lawn care
lewis.delton, , Lubbock, TX
Mon Mar 3, 2014
who do I contact in Lubbock to clean up forcloused homes
Nanumgoat16, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Mon Sep 23, 2013
yes in north georgia
I am very interested in doing this
tapdesigners, , Stone Mountain, GA
Thu Sep 12, 2013

I am searching for work, I am an excellent cleaner with commercial and residential experience. Please contact me if you have any openings..

404 786-7791
C.jones11, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Hi my name is Christine Jones from the Portsmouth Virginia area
I'm just trying to get some cleaning contracts I'm licensed bonded and insured
I've been in the cleaning business for more than 25 years and now I'm rest to resume on my own
I a m looking to cleaning apartments, business offices, churhes, even commerical buildings,moves outs and before moving in homes, foreclosure homes, so if you are in the hampton area and you need someone to get the job done please contact me at (757)582-7913 or (757)488-7902 so by the end of the day you can just sit back and say now " it's finally clean "
1 2 3