Foreclosure properties

Asked by Steph2827, New York, NY Wed Aug 13, 2014

I am interested in a specific neighborhood that has a pre-foreclosed property and I would want more info and on it and to keep me informed through the process. Also, there are a few foreclosed homes and I would like to know if are pending or still available. Any specialists in foreclosed properties?

Answers

4
Javier Olmedo, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Oct 3, 2014
Steph,

I think Short-Sale is more the appropriate term????? Foreclosed homes already were re-possessed and pre-foreclsoure means that it is in the process of bank/association taking over.

Let me know what it is that you are looking for. Shoot me an email, I can assist.
Rebecca Marv…, Agent, Palmdale, CA
Sun Sep 28, 2014
Pre-foreclosure, for the most part, means a short sale. You mean REO (real estate owned) when you say "foreclosed". Foreclosure is a process. REO is the end result (most of the time)

Educate yourself first. It will make it easier for you once you locate an agent.
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Sep 28, 2014
Contact a local real estate professional to assist you. They can provide you with information and assist you with your purchase.
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Aug 15, 2014
If you want to follow the process of a home that is in foreclosure you can research civil cases on line for Miami Dade County. You would need the borrower's name if you do not have the case number.

I don't believe an agent would be willing to "follow" a property for you if you have never engaged business before as there is no certainty of what the future may hold for any property that is in the process of being foreclosed.