Foreclosure homes in saratoga

Asked by Kiran, Saratoga, CA Mon Jun 18, 2012

I am looking at buying foreclosure properties in saratoga with saratoga schools. Condition of the home is negotiable. Any agents in the area who specialize in buying foreclosure homes?

Answers

4
Grace Hanamo…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Hi Kiran,

If you are interested in a specific home or would like to look at homes available in Saratoga, I can help you! Like Flavio, I offer 50 percent buyer commission rebates and in the $1 million plus range, that rebate can be as much as $15,000 or more to the buyer. Please keep in mind that some foreclosure properties do not qualify for rebates, in which case the commission rebate can go toward closing costs, but each case is different and we will need to discuss the specifics. I have successfully handled and negotiated both short sales and foreclosure purchases and would be interested in talking with you.

Grace Morioka
Area Pro Realty Peoples Choice
408-426-1616
Stu Carson, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Jun 18, 2012
Kiran, please clarify, are you looking to by property for cash at auction? Or are you looking to buy homes already foreclosed on when they come back to the market as REO's (bank owned)?

You can reply here publicly, by email to me or give me a call. I'm available this evening until 10:30 or tomorrow morning!

Stu Carson
408-209-0849
http://www.JustMyProperties.com
http://www.GetRealRealtor.com
Stu@StuCarson.com
Considering short sales or REOs.
Flag Mon Jun 18, 2012
Jinaye Conley, , Saratoga, CA
Mon Jun 18, 2012
Kiran, we exchanged several communications over the last couple of months and it appears that you have a sound interest in Saratoga. I have worked and lived in Saratoga for many years and can assist you.

This forum does not afford the privacy to discuss your personal finances, goals and desires.

Please contact my office for a confidential review of distressed properties in Saratoga. For instance 5,600 sq ft on 1.9 acres for 1.5M, Saratoga schools, requires completion of two bathrooms, kitchen and yard but a perfect opportunity.

Jinaye Conley

408-867-9300
Jinaye Conley, , Saratoga, CA
Mon Jun 18, 2012

Jinaye Conley

408-867-9300