Does anyone know why Chase does not put their short sale packages online, so that we could easily and rapidly download them?

Asked by Muriel Levin, Beverly Hills, CA Thu Mar 29, 2012

Is there any advantage to wait for them to send a fax one can barely read, let alone fill in properly?

Answers

6
Richard "RJ"…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Mar 29, 2012
It is online... go to the Chase website and click the "help for homeowners" tab and go to short sales and the package is there to download.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills South
166 N. Canon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0690 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
Thank you Richard, actually I had previously downloaded these short sale forms from the Chase website , but when I got the negotiator on the phone, she told me there were not on the website. So my guess is that Chase only train their employee to use the fax machine.
I don't blame the lady, after a whole day on the phone for Chase, the last thing she would want to do is to browse Chase website.
Flag Thu Mar 29, 2012
Nancy Celis, Agent, West Covina, CA
Tue Apr 3, 2012
They are online - help for homeowners tab.
Cyndi Lesins…, Agent, Valencia, CA
Tue Apr 3, 2012
Rumor has it...... not that I want to spread rumors, but it truly came from a good source, that Chase is going to start to use the Equator System. That may help with quality paperwork and good tracking! However, the transaction will still only be as smooth as all parties involved are willing and able to make it. Fortunately my experience with Chase has been good more than not good! I have a system that I believe works. I use it before the negotiator gets assigned....... I pray for an experienced, knowledgable and willing negotiator! :) But I must say, working with an online system keeps everyone on tract! Best to all and good luck with the shorts sales!
Attended a training yesterday, yes they should be up in Equator by the end of the year 2012.
Flag Tue Apr 3, 2012
Muriel Levin, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Fri Mar 30, 2012
It happens to be that everything is online, on Chase website, but the negotiator at Chase did not know that and insist on sending an old fax. Thank you for your responses everyone!

Muriel Levin, Realtor, SFR, CN, Coldwell Banker Hancock Park North
251 N. Larchmont Blvd. LA CA 90004
(323)363-9140 Direct (323)462-9505 Fax
MurielLevin@ColdwellBanker.com

Immobilier Los Angeles, Californie
Achat Vente Investissements
http://www.convergenceimmobiliere.com
Pebble Singha, Agent, Woodland Hills, CA
Thu Mar 29, 2012
Hello Muriel,
The chase short sale package is on line.Below is the link to downloading the package. If you are an agent you need to attend my Short sale Seminar or be more informed, if you are a homeowner, shouldn't your Realtor that you have trusted be helping you with this?
https://www.chase.com/chf/mortgage/hrm_shortsaleinfo

Pebble Singha
Head Of short sale department KW Encino.
Paris and Co…, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Thu Mar 29, 2012
LOL, not that this will help, but it is probably for the same Reason Aurora is still FAX only...